1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum Feedback

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by Folagi, Feb 4, 2012.

I just got back into the website buisness after being out of it for a few years and I've recently acquired a forum. It went from absolutely zero activity to around 7 average members a day and usually 60-70 posts per day (150 yesterday 350 today). I'm not great at SEO etc so any feedback / tips etc would be really appreciated, thanks.

The url is voltagegaming.net

Folagi, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  2. Markwebuk

Markwebuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good to know that you have decided to continue with your online business after a long break.... You have a great start so you should try to maintain consistency by concentrating more on your forum management part and should try to attract more and more members to join your gaming community.
    Just make sure you go with an reliable webhost who can assure you with an excellent hosting services for your growing community forums.

Regarding SEO, there are many SEO plugins which you can integrate/use within your forum for boosting SEO quality hence traffic :)

Markwebuk, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  3. BigTim3

BigTim3 Guest

Best Answers:
    like the theme!

BigTim3, Feb 12, 2012 IP