1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum exact

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by highlow, Dec 15, 2012.

I dont know how to explain and call it. I have a kunena forum in my joomla site. There are two consecutive big modules on the header so you have to scroll a little long before you see or get to the forum. its ok if you will scroll once but everytime i click a topic or anything in the forum and going to change to another page of the forum, it will return on the top of the page so i have to scroll it again a little long and i think it will be irritating for my visitors but i dont want to change or remove the modules on top. is there any way that i could set it just exactly with kunena forum everytime i click anything or navigate on the forum?

highlow, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  2. r3dt@rget

r3dt@rget Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whats your site? I would love to see it. What are in the big modules and why do you feel the need to have them there blocking the forum?

r3dt@rget, Dec 19, 2012 IP