1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forgot Twitter Password and Email ID.. Please help!

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by anishrajmalhotra, Dec 11, 2010.

Hi, I have one twitter account and i forgot password and email id which i used during made twitter account..So, Please help me that how can i recover? Please help me?

anishrajmalhotra, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  2. dmvictoria

dmvictoria Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are going to have to remember that email, trial and error, I'm sure you will eventually get it. If you have another twitter account (or you could make one) just go to the help section and send a petition about your situation.

This situation is one of those reminders that we live in a multiple user name and password world. I always have a notebook at hand to record that information whenever I create a new account somewhere, I also keep a copy of it in a password protected spread sheet on a memory stick on my key chain so I always have them when I need them.

dmvictoria, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  3. anishrajmalhotra

anishrajmalhotra Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your help!

But i did so many times. but still Twitter said we could not find that email id :-(

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
    anishrajmalhotra, Dec 11, 2010 IP