1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

forexsignal.org - Appraisal?

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by lukey372, Feb 20, 2015.

Just wondering if anyone could appraise this domain?

lukey372, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a nice brandable. "forex" names have a relatively high demand, and it doesn't hurt that there's a few sites out there by the same name...or does it? I see the ".com" is developed. Typically you can ask a little more (name/site depending), if they are running on a .org/.net, etc. for the .com. But it's not typically the case w/ a .org. And because it is developed on the .com, may tend to push the competition just a little out...can actually make the name a little less desirable.

Personally, I would gladly pick it up @ the price of registration, but not for the price of a back order at namejet. Given, I'm assuming you are purchasing it for resale, and not development. Hope that helps.

sweetpea69, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  3. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it worth 500$, but a com would have added one more zero at the end. If you would develop a site with it. i think you wil earn 500$ a day.

Yasin Shaikh, May 6, 2015 IP
  4. gilescoley

gilescoley Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stay away from .org names when regging Forex names, it just doesnt work as .org is primarily used for charities and non-profits organizations

gilescoley, May 10, 2015 IP