1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Forex Trading Strategy Guide - Make Big Bucks In Forex Niche.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by GamesPond, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Forex Trading Blog - Unique Content Ready To Promote
    Here's your chance to start earning those big bucks with Adsense and forex cpa offers. This site is ready to go - just promote!

Ready to start making serious bucks?

Well, you definitely can in this industry.

Forex trading is HUGE and if you've ever owned a Forex blog or website with Google ADsense on it then you know those adsense clicks are insane.

Today I wish to sell my project I started a while back but didn't have the time to really take it to the next level.

The site: http://forextradingstrategyguide.com

The idea for this site is to make money from Adsense and from CPA offers related to forex trading.

Some CPA offers pay over $200 commission per sale you refer.

Just think about that for a second...You only need to make 5 sales per month to make $1000 <<--- That's only 5 sales..

Once you start promoting this site by building some backlinks, sharing it on social media and talking about it in forums you'll start seeing some traffic - with that traffic you could definitely start seeing some good adsense clicks or even CPA commissions.

What CMS does this run on?

This site is very easy to manage. It's runs on the latest version of Wordpress and has a premium theme installed.

I also have SEO yoast and a few other plugins that help with SEO.

Why Are You Selling?

I first started this site with some pretty big goals but because I have so many projects to look after, Its just been siting there waiting to be promoted.

I just don't have time for it and want to sell so I can laser in and focus on my main business.

Does it come with hosting?

No, I wont be selling this site with hosting but can refer you to a hosting provider that cost a couple of dollars per month.

How Can I Promote It?

That's easy if you put some work into it. By building some good quality backlinks (I can tell you my seo sources), talk about it in forums, social media and comment on related blogs you'll get the ball rolling and Google will start ranking this money maker in no time.

What CPA offers is it currently Promoting?

At the moment I have a review on there promoting Forex Trendy which will net you a nice commission over $24 commission but you'll also get a nice recurring commission every month for as long as that customer stays on.

There is literally hundreds of offers out there for Forex. Forex brokers have affiliate programs, forex software and like I said some programs pay over $200 per sale.

Don't let this site slip away.

With a very low reserve it will sell!

I can help the winner transfer this site to their hosting provider and more than happy to help give tips on how to best promote the site.

BIN BONUS:

Only for BIN buyer: If you buy through the Buy It Now button I will write 2 x review style articles of 1000 words each. I normally charge $40 each for these kind of articles

BIN BONUS #2

I will give you a list of 500 GOOD keywords to target for future content.

Good luck!

GamesPond, Feb 12, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.