1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Forex Blog - w/Landing Pages and Subscribers - $3,500 BIN

Discussion in 'Sites' started by NetBastard, Nov 28, 2011.

DOMAIN

I have a forex website that has made $14k in 4 months prior to January 2011 selling an ebook and having a subscription mailer.
    We have collected over 150k subscribers which we sent forex offers via email to.

After January 2011 the website has made us on average $10k monthly.

In June of 2011, I changed the landing page it was currently running to a blog and added 53 unique articles to it. I did SEO services on the blog and I was ranking for over 50 new forex search terms and was growing each day! My plan was to turn it into a more long-term money making website with content rather than just a landing page.

Since then the blog went down for about a month since I was on vacation but I brought it back up and within days the PR went right back up again. I then added mobile compatibility to the website.

You will get:
    Domain - Premium and Rare
    Custom Landing Page Design
    Two Custom Landing Page ebook Designs
    Custom Logo Design
    Custom Blog Design
    53 custom written articles
    Integrated community forum into blog
    Fully monetized website
    Over $1,000 in SEO Work.
    150,000 Subsribers

LANDING PAGE w/PSD
    websitema.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    NetBastard, Nov 28, 2011 IP
  2. arock

arock Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Why would you let something go down for a month that was making $10k monthly? And then why would you sell it for only $3.5k?

arock, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  3. NetBastard

NetBastard Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mail service provider disappeared. I'm selling it for $3.5k because I haven't mailed for a couple months now, so I can't say the list is worth anything more than that. The value is in the domain, design and pages.

NetBastard, Nov 29, 2011 IP