1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forex Affiliate programs, good, bad?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by teaticket, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Initially easy forex were good - ie through their customer support to affiliates, but I sent 44 registrations to them in 2009 - not a single trader went active - or not through my affiliate link.

One thing you should know about them, is that even if you send potential traders to them - if they register for "free" then download their free pdf trading ebook - the links inside the pdf are accredited to someone else. Therefore however many people you send - they effectively steal your traffic.

I've since questioned this practice and emailed them a number of times over the past 6 months but never had a reply - nothing.

I've had about $93 sitting in my account also and asked them pay up - but as $100 is the minimum payment as only bank wire transfers are allowed - miraculously $7.50 appeared in my account when I questioned their "ebook practice" - taking me over the $100 minimum payment figure, but still waiting to be paid.

A very dubious practice for sure and after there complete lack of correspondence I would not advise supporting them. Finexo seem a better option for affiliates.

rob33, Jan 30, 2010 IP
    Lastbutnotleast likes this.
  2. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback. Any alternative?

Lastbutnotleast, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  3. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Finexo + Btrader at referforex.com

rob33, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  4. Divyani

Divyani Peon

Best Answers:
    This is definitely something that pays you real money. You can find transparency in their working and you will be paid on time.

Divyani, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  5. code49

code49 Peon

Best Answers:
    good lack...

code49, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  6. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    Or good luck:rolleyes:

Has anybody made good experience with the affiliate programm from marketiva?

erase, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  7. code49

code49 Peon

Best Answers:
    ;):d:d......

code49, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  8. fourscore

fourscore Peon

Best Answers:
    This is interesting. What about building a forex affiliate review site instead of being just an affiliate? So people looking for this info can find you and click on all of your links? Better or same chance of conversions?

fourscore, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  9. jsmarketing

jsmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    I work with a company called www.makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk that may appeal to you as they run a very honest model with high sign up rate

They offer free training and webinars to people wishing to learn how to trade Forex. They send free daily reports every day. They teach people how to trade their strategy for free so that people are able to trade each day with just 15 minutes in the evening every day.
    They also run a live portfolio based on their strategy so people can actually see proof it is working. Most companies wont put their reputation on the line trading their own strategy live .It is very different than picking wining trades historically .With a live portfolio your reputation is on every trade.

The trades are identified by the indicating software they have programed.They train people how to read these indicators and pick the trades.They licence this software encrypted to them for a monthly subscription.They give a 7 day free trial of their software based on their strategy.Credit card details are never given at any stage . Everything is done via paypal and people can cancel any month.Affiliate earnings are about 30 dollars a month on each sale.

They are averaging 100 pips a week on the live portfolio which you can see in the daily email and free trial

Its a very honest model with a gentle sell based on educating people and showing them they can make money from forex without dedicating their life to it. It has a very high sign up rate once people sign up for the free trial and get all the free training as they can see the portfolio making money. They have a 3 min video explaining what they do on the site.if you sign up there you will get the free daily emails which will give you a better idea of what they do.Just reply to one of the emails and they will set up you up with affiliate site etc.I see you were not getting responses from one of the bigger companies.These guys are very genuine and are personally available to answer any questions you have.

jsmarketing, May 20, 2010 IP
  10. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    makemoneycurrencytrading is your affiliate site - right?

It's not even a trading platform?

Have to be sharper than that buddy!

If it's forexyard.com you're trying to get affiliates to sign up to then just say so, and send them to your site...although most people will just copy and paste the forexyard.com.

rob33, May 20, 2010 IP
  11. jsmarketing

jsmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Whether it is licencing indicators and training or platform it is not hugely relevant in my opinion as the target market is the same.What matters is the honesty of the offering and from that the sign up and retention rate .Thought it might interest some on here.That is an affiliate site but I have no idea who forexyard are.

jsmarketing, May 20, 2010 IP
  12. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Good input. Do you know the affilate link anyway?

Lastbutnotleast, May 20, 2010 IP
  13. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The aff link is in the banner on makemoneycurrencytrading.com

So I owe you an apology - I went to .com not co.uk - my mistake.

Even so though this is a squeeze page for wana be traders.

This thread relates to affiliates that want to market affiliate systems - maybe this does allow affiliates to market it, but it looks like some clickbank dodgy product to be fair.

There's no additional info on this page like privacy policy, about us, contact us etc - it's just a simple squeeze page.

If your an affiliate I'd go with a real trading system like I mentioned above, finexo, btrader etc.

rob33, May 20, 2010 IP
  14. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    You quote the program (forexyard.com) then you do answer this ("The aff link is in the banner on ... .com"). Well. That's OK. You're a great forum member

Lastbutnotleast, May 21, 2010 IP
  15. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you absolutely retarded - read the damn thread numb nuts.

I was NEVER "spamming" the thread with FY - the first bloke mentioned go to makemoneycurrencytrading.co.uk

I made the mistake and went to makemoneycurrencytrading.com which only has the FY on it - it wasn't a trading platform for affiliates to market.

I stated this and said all itdid was show a banner of FY.

Then "lastbutnotleast" said:

I said:
    Then "lastbutnotleast" sarcastically stated:

Why he wanted the aff link "f%ck kn%ws"

So I gave it to him in this thread - not live.

And now I've received an infringement for helping someone out and getting people like you banging on about me spamming the thread with FY.

I've never used FY.

Read the thread and you might want to take back what you said - I've only ever referred Finexo and Btrader - without my aff link.

Good day.

rob33, May 22, 2010 IP
  16. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i guess its getting harder to actually sale those forex tutorials this time.
    but i got a sale on this learn forex in 24 hours ebook from clickbank lately. :D

etc, May 22, 2010 IP
  17. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your kind words. You're on a forum mate. Even if you do think that you are the king of the world -alone- in front of your PC, please stay calm.

Lastbutnotleast, May 22, 2010 IP
  18. Youandme

Youandme Peon

Best Answers:
    lol very well said, that will keep the person quiet for a while.

Anyway some discussions have been going on about Marketiva, they are getting up the ladder, some big traders are starting to use them and i would no longer have a any concerns depositing $10000

Youandme, May 23, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.