1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forex Affiliate Programs - Anyone Making Good Money Promoting Brokers?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by GamesPond, Apr 9, 2017.

1. J.C.Anderson

J.C.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sometimes Forex-related software development companies could also offer interesting affiliate programs. It could be interesting to connect broker`s affiliate program and software, as you could make something like "upsale". Many visitors already have thier account, so the wouldn`t change their broker. At the same time, they could be interested in Forex-related software. I used to work with Forex Tester affiliate program. They also offer other types of cooperation but for my situation only an affiliate program was suitable. As I don`t like banners, they helped me to create something like Native ads - content combining valuable information and ads. Brokers usually do not contact with each affiliate directly, so that was a pleasant surprise.
    To my mind, the best approach would be to participate one broker`s affiliate program and 1-2 software developers` programs.
    SEMrush

J.C.Anderson, Dec 27, 2018 IP
  2. FxclubAffiliates

FxclubAffiliates Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We are paying up to 800 usd per qualified trader (CPA) and up to 60% Revshare plan

FxclubAffiliates, Dec 28, 2018 IP
  3. planck

planck Active Member

Best Answers:
    And what are you trading?
    You call yourselves traders but you are actually speculators, of about as much caliber as gamblers.

planck, Jan 8, 2019 IP