1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Foreign Language Fluency in Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by srhbusiness, Aug 6, 2016.

Hello to all users here! My name is Steven and I'm writing an article on the importance of being fluent in a foreign language in the business world. I have found some articles on the web on the subject, but I wanted to gain more input from all types of business people (including users here). So, I wanted to ask you all here on General Business; Why is learning/being fluent in a foreign language important and vital to your business or online marketing? Are there any reasons any of you all can think of that shows learning/being fluent in a foreign language is not necessary for a business or online market? Obviously there are different types of businesses out there with different needs, so I would like to get as much input as possible from you all. Thank you for taking time for reading this post and I hope to hear from you all soon.

srhbusiness, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have found that most clients know some degree of English as it is the language of international commerce. But that is the clientele, as to competitors that is a whole different matter. If you can converse in the language(s) of your clientele and they cannot, then you have a distinct advantage over your competition.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    So what do the articles say? I am sure some of them spew hatred towards English. Personally, I believe English is all you need to succeed in online marketing. Speaking another language (fluently or not) can be a bonus, but it's not paramount to anything related to real success.

qwikad.com, Aug 6, 2016 IP