1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.

Discussion in 'Apache' started by Possum, Jun 28, 2019.

Hi

I have fiber and am running a home server that points to my url zyngalu.com

I am learning php and have my first input form on my site. I use both Chrome and Firefox to check my site.

Chrome throws this error on average every 5th time I use the form. (see below)
    I'm not too sure if chrome is doing this or Apache. Either way I would like to eliminate it.

My site does not use cookies...

Any help gratefully received.

[​IMG]

Possum, Jun 28, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    When I visited the site it forwarded to the IP address rather than staying on the domain. Is your form posting back to the domain? Essentially browsers don't like sites that appear to be phishing. I couldn't see where the error is happening but I suspect that is the problem.

btw lol upload_2019-6-30_12-15-10.png - you must commute on the Southern Motorway

sarahk, Jun 29, 2019 IP
  3. Possum

Possum Active Member

Best Answers:
    I seemed to have fixed the problem by changing the permissions of the directory and files.

The Feedback page points back to itself.

Yes the URL changes from a name to an IP address. Perhaps this is an incorrect setting in Goddady. My server is a Raspberry PI project.

Thank You....

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    Possum, Jun 29, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It won't be godaddy, it'll be with the hosting setup. Hopefully someone else knows.

sarahk, Jun 29, 2019 IP