1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For those who are fairly new in affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by msb1040, Mar 14, 2011.

This is my first post in this forum and I am fairly new to affiliate marketing, but I just wanna start off by giving credit to the program that helped me start off my affiliate marketing career and helped me get from being a noob to a gaining my first paychecks in this business. I also want to help out and recommend this program to anyone who is new or wants a great program to help them start off/or kick start there affiliate career, because I just thought the program was so welly done. The program is called MOIS, or my online income system and it can be found through the link here:

http://myfreeaffiliatesite.com/ovalstar/

It is the first program out of the three on the site ^

The site teaches you the basics of affiliate marketing and how to start off. It also teaches you how to create your own click bank products and market it, and gives you amazing tools to do so, which is included in MOIS 2, but that is for more advanced affiliate marketers. They also give you a free website to start out with, and if you want you can purchase more, but the first one for me was free. They also gave me a free conference call with any questions i had and i got some free 1 on 1 counseling which was pretty cool, and helped me out a lot. The program has what the creator Kimberly calls the "action Plan" and its a day by day process to making your affiliate business flourish. it's a great system and I just wanted to give me input on it for helping start off so great, and if there is anyone out there looking to start off or jump start their own affiliate business, i really recommend them, again the link is

http://myfreeaffiliatesite.com/ovalstar/

If you have any questions please let me know. I'm really excited to have joined this site, it seems like there is a lot of smart people on here with a lot of information. I am really eager to meet a lot of new people, and im really excited! Feel free to post your replies!

-Mike

msb1040, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  2. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing these resources.I hope these will help you the new affiliate marketers to get a good success with their affiliate marketing mission.

shuvo, Mar 20, 2011 IP