1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For the First time in Digitalpoint a Professional LINK BAITING Service.

Discussion in 'Services' started by funkymario, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you royalt and Nash for the testimonials and kind words, really appreciated. am glad it worked for you guys, the highest praise I can get is when someone get better rankings because of my hard work. i'll be ready for more orders next week, if anyone is interested don't hesitate to contact me, i'll get back to you asap.

Thanks.

funkymario, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  2. joshac

joshac Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am giving this service a go, i'll let you guys know how it goes.

joshac, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  3. chris m

chris m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i like the originality of your methods funkymario and im intersted ! plese pm me with details
    i will give it a try

chris m, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  4. bricks

bricks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have spoken with him about the service and am giving it a go as well....sounds like a very good deal if you have the money to spend

bricks, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  5. korzon

korzon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Awesome service. Got us from 1000+ to top 20 in a VERY competitive keyword.

korzon, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  6. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks bricks, chris m, joshac for using the service, we will achieve great results together.

korzon, thanks for the testimonial, am glad it worked for your, that's exactly what i am looking for : win win deals.

i am not accepting any more orders this week, i won't be able to work on any new project untill i launch all the pending link baits, should be done by sunday, however u still can pm me your websites, keywords and aims and i'll get back to you asap.

Thanks.

funkymario, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  7. WiredNode

WiredNode Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Judging by all the reviews, this is a service that is very helpfull.
    Can you please PM me the end benifits of this?

Thanks,
    Jonathan

WiredNode, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  8. soldit2

soldit2 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've just had my service launched and I have to say this is one of the best services available on DP period. For what funkymario can do for you, if you have a site that is even half decent and well monetized, you are actually underpaying for the results this can bring you.

24hours after launch I am already on page 2 for my chosen keyword in google and believe me the keyword I went for has results in the double-digit millions. This is on the first day and I am pretty confident of making it to page one in the coming months.

Working with funkymario is easy, communication is excellent and he is very helpful. I would definitly recommend this service to anyone on DP.

soldit2, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  9. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks solfit2 for the review and testimonial, am glad to report that today, your website is already top 10 for your selected keyword in many datacenters. :)

Wirednode, sorry for the late reply iv been extremely busy last week, to answer your question, this is a SEO and link building service, we publish a product relevant to the content of your website and make it popular in the internet to get you the links, for example, when blogs owners like a widget or a quizz that we create for you, they embed the code in their websites to provide that Interesting content to their visitors/users, in the code there is a link to your website, that's just an example.. with this service i also do some exclusive link building for the websites of my clients to make sure they move up in the search engines.

Kind regards.

funkymario, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  10. contemptx

contemptx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have used funkymario on many projects now from link baiting to full seo service,

He has always delivered his services on time, under budget and is the most genuine person I have had the pleasure in doing business with here on DP.

I would fully recommend funkymario for any services related to links/seo as he is a very hard working individual which for me has always exceeed my expectations.

for example he has managed to rank one of my websites #1 for a fantastic keyword and many of the other related keywords are also ranked within top #10 on google within a very quick timeframe!

contemptx, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  11. DomainFatigue

DomainFatigue Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FM,

Come up with anything for my site yet in my price range?

DomainFatigue, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  12. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    contemptx, thank you very much for the testimonial and kind words, and congratulation for #1 in google, it was a pleasure to work with you :)

sorry iv been extremely busy, and you want to work your way no my way (you understand what i mean), so it's hard to discuss things with you, i already started thinking about concepts and possibilities for your website/budget, i'll get back to you to you as soon as i come up with something.

thx.

funkymario, Sep 1, 2008 IP
    Gazzerman likes this.
  13. Gazzerman

Gazzerman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cheers funkymario Good Job

I got recommended to funkymario from a friend and was a little sceptical about spending more than a few hundred bucks with someone I had never met and knew very little about.

As it turned out funkymario was very easy to get in touch with, skype, msn (all the time).

We set a deal to do some seo and a link bait and the target keyword was very competitive. I was already in the top 30 but within a few weeks and as of today I am currently fluctuating between 7-10th place.

Great Job funkymario
    Highly recommended

Gazzerman, Sep 2, 2008 IP
    funkymario likes this.
  14. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you mate for you kind words and great review.

thank you for your interest in my service, as i said in the thread you can expect an improvement in rankings from GOOD to dramatic for your selected keyword. if you have specific questions or want to show me your project please USE pm's.

thanks.

funkymario, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  15. Terry

Terry Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Folks

Just thought I would update the thread with my experience of using this linkbaiting service...

We lauched the campaign about a week ago for a very competitive keyword prase in one of the most competitive niches on the internet. We choose a suitable Link Bait method for our industry as a game or widget was not going to do it. The service I have recieved has been totaly professional and it has been a pleasure to work with someone how actually understands what they are doing.

So on to the results so far... When we launched the campaign we were Page 4 No 4 on Google, one week later we are Page 2 number 9. Bearing in mind that its still early days and this this is a very competitive niche I would say that this is good progress and provides adequate proof that the service does what it says on the can.

I am sure that over the next week or so we will continue to see further progress so I can honestly recommend this service to anyone who wants to see real results for their hard earned cash.

Have a great one...

Terry

Terry, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  16. joshac

joshac Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok my campaign has launched on time and my rankings have started to jump... so far so good :)

joshac, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  17. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank you very much joshac and terry for the amazing review, it was a pleasure to work on professional and high quality websites like yours, am also very proud of the results, so congratulation to both of you :)

Update: with each link bait i am now doing much more than just link baiting, to make sure my clients move up in google, everyone of my customers get a complete exclusive link building package for free with each order, more details will be sent to you via pm or IM if i accept your project

Thanks.

funkymario, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  18. seowebguide

seowebguide Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just wanted to say thanks for a great job and fast service. Our targeted keyword was sitting at 23 when the project began... after we turned on the switch our site moved up to #9 with 2 days.

Still waiting to see penetration across all datacenters but the early results are encouraging.

seowebguide, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just ordered a package. This is going to be fun. :)

Will.Spencer, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  20. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thx mate for the review, and am happy to let u know that ur website is no longer #9 but #4 for your targeted keyword just 1 week after the launch of your link bait.

thanks will for the order, we will achieve great results together :)

update:

i think that's if for this week, i'll be extremely busy launching a few link bait compaigns the upcoming days, so any new orders will have to wait untill next week (7 days).

thanks!

funkymario, Sep 14, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.