1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For the First time in Digitalpoint a Professional LINK BAITING Service.

Discussion in 'Services' started by funkymario, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello guys,

For the first time in DP, i will offer a service which take link building to a whole new level, this is a true professional Link building service that only a few link builders in the world are able to do, i would like to offer this service to Professional Digitalpoint member and i mean people who own NEW serious Projects or Etablished medium to large websites related to any niche, this service is for people who wish to dominate their niche, it will be your ultimate advantage against the competition.

My Link Baiting service is just like fishing. I will publish a new product related to the topic of the client’s website and set it free on the web. Other websites will pick up this fresh and interesting product and link to it. The Product is the bait, and the link is the catch. A properly created product can capture huge links, we make widgets, applications, Online flash games, 3d games, Videos, online scripts, 3d screensavers, softwares, ebooks.. for each website I will come up with the perfect idea.

Details:

- I brainstorm and outline several Product ideas tailored to the specific topic of your website you select the specific idea you prefer.

- Me, My developer, my writer will write/program/create/design the product of the link bait and send it to your for review.

- I release the link bait content on your site and launch the promotional and distribution campaign.

- 4 weeks after the release of the link bait, I will deliver a report of links and references the link bait has received in its first Month.

Cost:

Something Between 1 and 2k (I hope that you understand that hiring a developper to make a flash game for example is not cheap by any means) and I do believe the service could be viewed as very cheap in terms of the exceptional rankings improvements and long term value delivered.

Guarantees:

High return on investment: A typical piece of link bait that I execute will receive no less than 50 organic links in the first 2 weeks after its release, I work very hard to achieve a high level of success (200 to 300 organic links is my target) , and because of my unique distribution techniques the links to your website will use your main targeted keyword as anchor text and improve your rankings on google after a very reasonable time, typically you should see rankings improvements just 6 to 9 weeks after the link bait is done.

In less than 3 years i have done about 48 link baits for websites in different niches with a 100% success rate, all the websites that i did link baits for improved their rankings in google dramatically (i even saw jumps from nowhere in the top 1000 to the top 10 in 3 weeks).

This Service is behind the rankings of some Leaders in the gambling, games, clothing, shopping and Real Estate industries, if you want a Quote and a Proposal for your website Please PM ME those informations:

-1) Your URL
    -2) Your targeted Keyword or keyword combination
    -3) your Msn, AIM, Skype or Yahoo messenger so i can talk with you live.

- The first 5 guys who contact me will get the service for a Special price, and i'll just ask that you write a honest review of my service on this thread; i will also ask some people who are DP members and used my service in the past 2 years to write testimonials in this thread.

if you have relevant and general questions, you can ask in the thread. if you have very specific questions i prefere that you pm me.

Kind regards.

funkymario, Jul 10, 2008 IP
    StaSen and justadam like this.
  2. JMN

JMN Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you should head to sitepoint, because little people here in DP are willing to pay that amount of money... good luck... too bad my budget is somewhere else :(

JMN, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  3. mdzarate

mdzarate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to say that I have done 3 link baits with this service and I got very good results. The most important part is that this guy is honest, and does deliver a good service.

I also got higher rankings thanks to the link bait link.

I have done other links baits, but this one for sure delivers links, as he said 50 to 200.

Manny

mdzarate, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  4. barginboyrob

barginboyrob Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how special is the special price..

barginboyrob, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  5. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you Manuel for the honest review. am glad its working for your and ; it had been a pleasure to work with you during all this time.

everything depand on what we are going to make for your website, some choices like flash games, 3D Stuff are just so expensive, infact without any link bait or promotion, try to order a custom flash game from a game development company and you will see how expensive it is, i have special deals because i order a lot, the special price is 30% OFF my normal fee, however my proposal and quote still depand on the nature of the content of your website and targeted keyword.

Kind regards.

6. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, i agree that the pricing is out of reach of 90% of DP members, however we are 50 000 members on DP, i'll be more than happy to work only with the remaigning 10% (5000 of them :D), seriously this is a professional service for professional sites or projects, i will be paying 4 guys (a developper, a distribution guy and a writer), at the end my real profit is not even $300. what is 1 or 2k if you are going to improve dramatically your rankings and make those figures per week.. it is a very cheap investment for the results that you will get.

For people who wish to improve their rankings, people who did everything but are still stuck in position x or y, or cant beat competitor x or y, this is the ultimate link building service.

cheers.

7. harshakiran

harshakiran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 6
    Great guy worth putting dollar on his service we tried an year ago it was awesome

harshakiran, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  8. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mario introduced me to this service a year ago and I was impressed. He creates a legit product, uses some impressive tools to distribute it to some very established sites, and gets a good number of links back. There are several other things that are impressive about his strategy that makes it something that is good in both the short term and long term. I often worry about services that offer to get a bunch of links but I am hard pressed to see what I could worry about with this strategy.

tbarr60, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  9. dugu

dugu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok, pm me for more details

dugu, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  10. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks tom for the testimonial and review, really appreciated.

i got 3 orders so far, only the next two will qualify for the special price, after this i'll have to stop taking new orders untill i finish those 5 link baits.

thank you.

funkymario, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  11. Cary Bergeron

Cary Bergeron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'll take an order, details on the way.

Cary Bergeron, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  12. eniva

eniva Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I too have used this technique as it produced very good results for me and is a very creative idea and concept that I have never came across before!

My website literally jumped over 10 pages in a matter of weeks and would recommend this to anyone who has a little cash to play with.

You will not see any other SEO deal like this on DP, as I have used funkymario for a while now for alot of different SEO purposes, whether it is just a simple question or a service he offers, he knows what he is doing and does it well!

eniva, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  13. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank you emanage for the order and thank you eniva for your honest review and generous words about my SEO abilities, am glad it worked for you and will be glad to work with you on new successful projects in the future.

update: now i have 4 baits orders, 3 of them already in the making, so you can expect so see some new reviews very soon, also one spot is still remaingning at the special price!

thx.

funkymario, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  14. nervo

nervo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll be interested to hear about that special price as well.

nervo, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  15. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As i said the special price depands on what we are going to make for your website, a flash game for example is expensive, a widget is less expensive to develop, what is important is whatever we make, i'll make sure that you get the most of this bait from a SEO perspective. so everyone is welcome to pm me the url, keywords and i'll get back to you.

thanks!

funkymario, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  16. jr360

jr360 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please pm me your special price, (a widget not game) Business related.

Please provide other services list with ballpark pricing.
    Thanks

jr360, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  17. Fracisc

Fracisc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I like the ideea but is to expensive for me. If you have some sort of special offer please let me know.

Fracisc, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  18. frank.net

frank.net Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can i see an example of a website for whom you have done the service

frank.net, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  19. NetworkPlaces

NetworkPlaces Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where do I start FunkyMario...

I have used your services 6 months ago on a clients site..

You created exactly 170 backlinks and as promised you delivered some amazing results.. Google Number 2 for a very competitive search term.

I agree with Manny in saying that the most important part is that this guy is honest, and does deliver a good service and a special mention to anyone wanting a clever White Hat Link bait then I would highly recommend you use funkymarios technique.

Sam

NetworkPlaces, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  20. funkymario

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank you sam for the review, frasisc any special offer depand on your website, keyword and what we are going to make for you, if you want a quote, as i said in the thread just pm me your url, keyword and i"ll get back to you asap.

thanks.

funkymario, Jul 21, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.