1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Small Crypto Website & Blog For Sale - Crypto Web Directory

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FPForum, May 15, 2022.

I'm selling a crypto website which I started back in early 2021. The site runs on Wordpress and is mainly being used as a web directory, but also contains a few blog posts so the new owner can continue to add blog content if they desire.

CryptoWebDirectory.com

About The Website
    The domain is registered with DynaDot and as I mentioned, the site runs completely on Wordpress. I've manually added listings into all of the categories available, but visitors can also pay to have their website listed within the directory. I currently charge $25 USD for a listing, but the new owner can charge whatever they would like. If someone wants to submit their website they will fill out a form which then emails the owner. The site owner can then email them back to discuss payment...etc. All information about submitting a listing can be seen on the Submit Your Website page.

Revenue
    The site currently has two ways of generating revenue - website listings & banner advertisements. As I mentioned, the website listings I charge $25 USD for, but have never really pushed so it does not have any sales. For banner advertisements I'm using mostly Faucet referrals where I earn a portion of what users generate when using the faucet after signing up. I use cointiply which has earned around $10 and a couple others, but those have not generated much. I also have one ClickBank banner which has generated the most - 2 sales this year for a total of about $52 USD. Here is a screenshot of the ClickBank revenue and Here is a screenshot from Cointiply.

Traffic
    I've done some promotion of the site through social media and built several backlinks to it which does bring in some traffic from search engines. However, it's not massive amounts. Expect on average at least a few uniques per day. The site also has a list of users built up from a giveaway I ran earlier this year. That list includes upwards of 700 users (with their email) who joined the little giveaway I ran. Majestic currently shows a Trust Flow of 18 and a Citation Flow of 23.

Price: $120 (PayPal or Cryto)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    FPForum, May 15, 2022 IP
  2. nkgrg

nkgrg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    68.0% - 17
    Hello Sir,
    Nice directory. I liked it and so I was only wondering if I could make you an offer price $75. If you accept please give me a mail gurungjiATyahooDOTcom.
    thank you

nkgrg, Jun 8, 2022 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your post and interest. I would be willing to come down some, and have sent you a PM. Let me know, thanks!

FPForum, Jun 8, 2022 IP
  4. fhabhian

fhabhian Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is still available?

fhabhian, Jun 26, 2022 IP
  5. Erin T

Erin T Peon