1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling For Hire PSD/HTML/CSS/JS/PHP/WordPress/eCommerce/React/Front-end & Backend tasks

Discussion in 'Programming' started by faust1611, Sep 29, 2022.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am currently on-boarding clients for 2023 Q1-Q2.

I specialize in front-end and back-end web development, with expertise in HTML/CSS, pixel-perfect PSD conversion (as-is as designed) to HTML/CSS/JS, responsive web design, single page web design, custom JavaScript/jQuery, WordPress, CMS, WooCommerce, premium theme customization, ecommerce website development, custom PHP website development using Laravel, Android/iOS app development, and React Native/NextJs.

I have been freelancing since 2009, and am a long-time DP member.
    My services are available for both long-term work and project-based needs.

I accept payment through PayPal in USD, as well as in cryptocurrency.

My working hours are flexible, and I am committed to delivering high-quality work and completing tasks within a reasonable timeframe.

Additionally, I am located in GMT+8 timezone. If you have a project you'd like to discuss or have any questions, please send me a message along with your project details to initiate a project. portfolio/website faust1611port.netlify.app

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    faust1611, Sep 29, 2022 IP
  2. aditya717

aditya717 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi looking for some fix on a custom php site, can you help? please DM

aditya717, Dec 16, 2022 IP