1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For Hire l Virtual Assistant l Very Affordable

Discussion in 'Services' started by writerforever, Mar 12, 2009.

1. just_life

just_life Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay..I would like to know the status of my project which I had already paid in advance.

just_life, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  2. Small Fry

Small Fry Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested will pm

Small Fry, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  3. just_life

just_life Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    my honest review:
    I paid up for 8hrs , 9 days back. I had wanted my links to be posted on 80 sites. I had provided a detailed pdf file about how to go about it.

Today,after 9 days I received a report claiming all 8 hours were used to post on 32 sites , out of which only 17 were successful.

This was a total waste of time and money for me. I have had better experience with hiring people on odesk.

just_life, May 2, 2009 IP
  4. writerforever

writerforever Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I accepted your honest review but an explaination on what has gone with the project:

1. First, you sent me the pdf files of which I can't open I don't know what happened to gmail why I can't open the google docs (pdf files) you sent me. Dated April 24, 2009 (your timezone)

2. On April 25, 2009(my timezone GMT +8) I sent you an email telling you I can't open the files and would want to start working on them. Then, you resend me the files of which I can now read on google docs.

3. On April 28, 2009, I sent you an email that I was sick (had flu the sickness of which I did not disclose to you) for the past days and I just logged on that day and starting working on the project. Then, I sent you a second email asking some clarifications on the project since when I started working on them, I couldn't get grasp of the files of what I should do and etc.

4. On April 30 (your timezone), you replied to me regarding the clarifications of which I asked of you.

5. On May 1, my timezone I sent you an email on the confirmation of the receipt of your clarifications.

6. On May 2, your timezone you sent me an email regarding the update and I sent you an attached document of looking at my first try before I even starting to work on the entire project coz I don't want to work on something of which later on you will then tell me it's not all correct.

7. Every now and then I did update you on what's going on the project and you did not even bother to reply to the others, I was just thinking maybe you are just busy or sleeping.

Working Hours

May 2, 2009

8am-2pm

and

May 3, 2009

12 a.m. - 3:00am

total hours: 9 hours

Note: The dates I mentioned are taken from the emails that both of us are sending to each other, these will be corroborated with the exchange of emails you had with me as well you can check your gmail to check the veracity of the time and the different statements I mentioned here.

8. As to your comment "I had wanted my links to be posted on 80 sites. I had provided a detailed pdf file about how to go about it"

You did provide me a detailed pdf file to go about it, but the instructions were quite confusing for me. I don't know if I have to follow the pdf file and just about it but you said as to your answer to my clarifications:

1) You need to open a gmail account.
    2)You need to sign up at the provided URL's with any username/password and use the above gmail account for email.
    3) Most sites will send a confirmation link to this gmail account.
    4)click on the link received in the email to confirm.
    5)Post appropriate comments.

The pdf files just show me how to sign up for the sites, then I follow them as well as posting of the links then I also put in the report the links to the blog comments of which I have done in good quality.

With the many instructions that you have stated and the time is only for 8 hours it would eventually take time for me, especially when it's my first time doing the project with you. If it is my 2nd project same instructions, things would have been different, the pace will be much faster for me.

It all boiled down to communication, there was misunderstanding on my part and my failure to inform you ahead of time about my flu and asking you to consider me.

I do apologize that you weren't satisfied about my services. Hope you will find better at odesk as you said "I have had better experience with hiring people on odesk".

writerforever, May 2, 2009 IP
  5. Gremlinbt

Gremlinbt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ordered 8hrs work (review copy) - got quick replies to my PM's and the work was completed to a high standard (article writing)
    overall happy with the service :)

Gremlinbt, May 5, 2009 IP
  6. writerforever

writerforever Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your review Gremlinbt, I am glad you are satisfied with my service.

writerforever, May 5, 2009 IP
  7. PinoyEngine™

PinoyEngine™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered 24 hours of service to her last week. 6 hours per day.

She is very active and very easy to communicate with.

Overall rate: 10/10

PinoyEngine™, May 26, 2009 IP
  8. writerforever

writerforever Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am so happy that you were satisfied of the services that I have rendered for you last week.

Nice working with you:)

writerforever, May 27, 2009 IP
  9. bot

bot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey writerforever can you please check your email/pm

bot, May 27, 2009 IP
  10. writerforever

writerforever Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please check your pm also.

writerforever, May 27, 2009 IP
  11. ClarkeMarketing

ClarkeMarketing Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    COMPLETE SCAM!!! I (stupidly) paid upfront for 100 articles from this guy, should have known something was wrong when he tried to get another $200 from me a few weeks later because "his wife owed $200 to a neighbor and this was delaying the articles". I very rarely get scammed, but this guy is very clever (trades positve iTrader reviews with other scam artists, writes 2 or 3 sample articles and sends them to you so PayPal has time to clear, etc.)

ClarkeMarketing, May 29, 2009 IP
  12. writerforever

writerforever Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't trade with other DP buyers. Please check my iTrader there are not for trades they are genuine work, but before when my life was not ruined by a person who extort money from us.

I already submitted to you 15 articles, and even though you already told me I am a scam, I will still fulfill my obligation even though it's really really delayed.

Please check your email, I will forward the emails that I sent to you that contained the articles.

writerforever, May 29, 2009 IP
  13. Dgroce

Dgroce Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hired writerforever for a transcription job and well all I can say
    she exceeded my expectations, I got 90-95% accuracy and received
    reports/updates everyday regarding the project.

Definitely consider hiring her for another transcription job, and if you're tired of flaky assistants... Her services are highly recommended.

Dgroce, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  14. writerforever

writerforever Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am glad you are satisfied with my services. Looking forward of working with you again.

writerforever, Jun 3, 2009 IP