1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For all the golfers - Do You Take Lessons?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by yfs1, Jun 13, 2005.

?

Do you take Golf Lessons?

Poll closed Jul 4, 2005.
  1. Yes, they actually make the game more enjoyable

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No, I just like playing - No Lessons for me

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Golf is for Losers/Old Men/etc. (Now everyone can vote ;))

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. nevetS

nevetS Evolving Dragon

Best Answers:
    I think lessons would be good for me... I'm terrible. But I love the game! A great way to spend an afternoon. I actually played a PGA course at Poipu in Hawaii (can't spell the island right now :)) - they rented me a set of Calloways! At my local courses all they give are knock offs. It was an experience. The grounds were very well taken care of and at every tee you had to stop and appreciate the beauty around you.

My favorite course was a 9 hole pitch and putt in Huntington Beach that got leveled in favor of a hotel. I shot a birdie their my first time out - with the ball stopping about a foot from the hole. You gotta love a golf course where they look at you funny if you are wearing pressed clothes. It actually weaved through a trailer park when it was around! Every once in a while you'd have to shout "Sorry!" because your ball bounced off somebodies house. I never did break a window.

nevetS, Jun 14, 2005 IP
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Some of the best courses are this way. I never judge a course by how much it is or where it is. We have a course here thats fairly close and is around $70 per 18.

I still prefer my course which is around $17 per 18. Its actually better kept and more challenging. Go Figure!

yfs1, Jun 14, 2005 IP