1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling For $70 I will write a 1000 Word Cryptocurrency Article for You in 24 hours

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by kam25, Jun 30, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    For $70 I will write a 1000 Word Cryptocurrency Article for You in 24 hours.
    Any cryptocurrency article you need, I will write for you. If you’ve ever wanted to have an article that gets you readership and is SEO optimized now you can.

This article will:
    –Be well researched.
    –Be unique.
    –Be grammar error free.
    –Pass Copyscape.
    –Have a chance of getting ranked in search engines.
    –You can send people your article link.

I am doing a very limited promotion of a flat $70 fee for this ENTIRE 1000 word article. Many cryptocurrency writers charge starting at $140, so this is extremely generous!

P.S. When you buy more than one article, you will also get a list of 10 cryptocurrency blogs that accept guest posts. These are not PBNs blogs but blogs that get real traffic.

P.P.S. If you know anyone that might want my help with writing cryptocurrency articles, please send them this post.

kam25, Jun 30, 2018 IP