1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Footer Banner Ads + (Alexa 4500 Rank) + (27 million page views) + (600k uniques)

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by RectangleMan, Dec 26, 2010.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Site does 27 million monthly page views to 600k uniques per month. Alexa rank is 4500.

Prices are monthly for ads.
    $50 80x15 footer ad
    $75 88x31 footer ad
    $100 120x60 footer ad

Ads have to be static ads that I host (gif,jpg,png) and under 10k in size. I'll likely optimize any images you give me to be as small as possible but without any loss of integrity.

The website is a forum for computer enthusiast but it's not Adsense compliant as it has hacking discussions. So I use direct advertising like banner sales. Forum is more active than DP and is now one of the top online forums. There are forum categories for Coding, Webmasters, Graphics, and many General Topics like Lounge (off-topic). About 7.5 million posts total with 22k new posts daily.

I will only provide link to those interested in ad space via PM. Please include a link to your site you wish to advertise. I'm picky about my neighbors and will refuse some sites.

I have other ad positions but they are a lot more expensive. The rates above are the most reasonably priced.

Thank you.

RectangleMan, Dec 26, 2010 IP