1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Food media consultant, food writer.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by invis, Aug 16, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    Need cash so selling it

How is it monetized?
    Adsense

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    9 years

About Blog and author

Food witer. Family meal advocate. Food media consultant.

It is not just a blog of whipping up some Hamburger Helper between swim practice and Zumba, I mean researching the perfect recipe, tweaking it to be my own and making magic on the LG.

These food are not fancy but it is real. Her recipes aren’t from Le Cordon Bleu but they were tested in many kitchens and they work.

Executive Summary

Site contains more than 1,000 recipes, > 5,000 comments and interesting discussions.

It has good backlinks, high-quality traffic. Excellent site for further development and monetization.

It's monetizing only with Adsense since Jan 2019. Screenshots I will show in upon request

There were some problems with my VPS recently, so website didn't work. Thats why the revenue fall down.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    invis, Aug 16, 2019 IP
  2. rankings2revenue

rankings2revenue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    can you pm me the earning screenshot and traffic details.

rankings2revenue, Aug 19, 2019 IP