1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Food blog with 167k FB followers that is super active

Discussion in 'Sites' started by johndavis74, Dec 2, 2021.

First of all I do not use the website very much.
    It is just a landing page for any offers that are not allowed on FB but you can use amazon affiliate links directly on the FB page so you really do not need the website most of the time.

The page is facebook.com/foodart1199 and it has 167k followers and is very active. Over the past six months it has had a reach of 2.3m people and has over well over 450,000 post engagements.

I have sold paid post and it is approved on izea.com and I have sold a total over two years of $23k in paid post. It is great for food related affiliate offers or amazon affiliate links.

I have just lost interest and I have several much larger pages that I spend most of my time on so I have decided to sell it.

Price is firm at $1500 via paypal or BTC

Attached Files:

johndavis74, Dec 2, 2021 IP