1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Follow as I build a real makeup Shopify store from scratch - Complete beginners tutorial

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Jack Barham, Oct 25, 2020.

I'm a website designer and developer, I've built commercial e-commerce stores before and I'm always asked "how do you create an online store?" thinking they need to hire me or unsure where to start.

So I created a full tutorial video aimed at people who use the Internet, social media, etc. regularly but not technical or coders themselves. I walk you through creating a real online makeup store on Shopify from scratch while giving tips, tricks and advice from my previous experience of building e-commerce websites.

Watch on YouTube

Jack.

Jack Barham, Oct 25, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  2. Irene Rogers

Irene Rogers Member

Best Answers:
    Great tutorial, thanks!

Which plugins/apps do you recommend to add to a new Shopify store? I think live chat would be a great addition) Really increases credibility and trust of any new store which doesn't have a loyal audience yet.

Irene Rogers, Dec 23, 2020 IP
  3. DanjoDesigns

DanjoDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tutorial. Anyone looking to build a Shopify store should also get their store listed on Upurr. Its a free online store directory and you can integrate your Shopify store with it using the Shopify Upurr Store App. It's definitely worth listing your store as its completely free and you get deep backlinks to your store and social network links.

DanjoDesigns, Mar 2, 2021 IP