1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Folder Lock v5.7.0 Full (Vista Ready)

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by ganchi_luve, Apr 28, 2007.

Folder Lock v5.7.0 Full (Vista Ready)
    Folder Lock is a fast file-security program that can password-protect, lock, hide and encrypt any number of files, folders, drives, pictures and documents in seconds. Protected files are hidden, undeletable, inaccessible and highly secure. It hides files from kids, friends and co-workers, safeguards them from viruses, trojans, worms and spyware, and even protects them from networked PCs, cable users and hackers. Files can also be protected on USB Flash Drives, Memory Sticks, CD-RW, floppies and notebooks. Protection works even if files are taken from one PC to another on a removable disk, without the need to install any software. It locks files in Windows, DOS and even Safe Modes. Additional Options include Stealth Mode, Hacker Attempt Monitoring, Shred files, AutoLock, Auto Shutdown PC, Lock your PC, Erase PC tracks, 256-bit Blowfish Encryption and Context Menu in Explorer. It is Windows Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT/Me/98/98S compatible and works on all kinds of disk types like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS. Folder Lock is the most downloaded file-security program in the market today.

Download Link

ganchi_luve, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  2. jesi1801

jesi1801 Banned

Best Answers:
    nice one thanx a lot

jesi1801, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  3. dewi.hsb

dewi.hsb Peon

Best Answers:
    best security softwr

dewi.hsb, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  4. malapu

malapu Banned

Best Answers:
    Gr8 software for secure folder in PC

malapu, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  5. sadeq20

sadeq20 Peon

Best Answers:
    the download link is dead

sadeq20, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  6. inspiroHost

inspiroHost Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also using folder lock to password protect my sensitive files but I always save a copy of my files in my online backup.

inspiroHost, May 31, 2011 IP