1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Flyer Designed for New Gaming Business Launch

Discussion in 'Services' started by Omario24, Aug 3, 2015.

Hello,

I am looking for a professional designer to put together a complete flyer design for an upcoming business I am launching locally. It is a gaming lounge/internet café. I have the colour scheme/logo that we would like to incorporate. Everything else is up in the air and we are looking for a designer here who can use their creativity to create an attractive and effective flyer that will help bring customers into our store. We are looking for someone who is able to make changes if necessary and also provide his/her professional input. We would like the size of our flyer to be 5" x 9" and require a turnaround time of no later than 2 days, as we need to hand the flyers out before we launch in the next couple of weeks.

To find out more about us, you can visit our website at http://gamerzblock.com (which is still under construction).

If you're interested in designing our flyer, please reply back here with samples of your work, your price, and the estimated turnaround time for completion.

Thank you,
    Omar

Omario24, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  2. master_mian

master_mian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there,
    Charging $38 only.
    Will make you happy with the outcome, (I m damn sure about that.)
    sayrevillie at gmail.com (PayPal ID)
    Confirm your order by paying money and let me do it for you.
    See some samples here.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

master_mian, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  3. Arnab Kumar Halder

Arnab Kumar Halder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    This is Arnab from India. A full-time Professional Freelance Graphic and Web Designer with clients across the world. I have over 3 years of experience in this field. Have a look at my portfolio on Graphicriver http://graphicriver.net/user/arnabkumar/portfolio .
    In this time, I am looking for a fixed job.
    So if you interested to work with me then please knock me.
    I am active online from 6.00 am – 11.00 pm in every day. I am in UTC+05:30 zone.
    Thanks....

Arnab Kumar Halder, Nov 26, 2015 IP