1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FluidPlayer Plugin

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by niraeth, Jun 7, 2020.

I have developed a free plugin to integrate FluidPlayer, an open source HTML5 video player, with your website. Its completely free. You can download it at my blog here . Its very simple to use. Just follow the steps below (also available in the link).

How To Install :
    1. Download the plugin archive file (.zip) over at my site.
    2. Go to your WordPress admin dashboard and upload the downloaded archive file.
    3. Once uploaded, activate the plugin.
    4. Now in your post, page, or anywhere in your site, you can embed FluidPlayer like so
      [fluidplayer src='https://customer-vh.akamaihd.net/i/smil_file_name.smil/master.m3u8']
      Code (markup):
    I'm still working on the documentation, and I have many more features that are coming up as well such as
    • Video Embedding ( you can embed your own videos in other sites with iframe code ! )
    • More options to configure the plugin.
    Feel free to share it with your friends, and if possible, I would appreciate a link back to my site. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know as well and I'll see if its feasible to implement. Stay tuned for more.

niraeth, Jun 7, 2020 IP