1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Fluent English speakers wanted for a Large Project.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by evelinawilliams007, Apr 30, 2016.

We need fluent English speakers/writers wanted for a Large Project. (ongoing) We're looking to build a long-term relationship for an on-going project in the network marketing field.

Requirements.

- Fluent English speakers, from all over the world. (please do not apply if you cannot write proper English. (articles that have spelling and grammar mistakes will not be accepted, revisions will be required, as needed)
    - Experience. We need to see a portfolio i.e Your EzineArticles account or any other portfolio that you can prove it's your.
    - Ongoing project. We need writers that are able to write at least 2 unique articles per day (450 words each) at our rate of $5 per each article. We are also looking for people that are open to remain part of our team.
    - All articles are going through a double-verification process that will be made by our approval team.
    - Copyright issues. We will automatically own the content once you will hand it out and it's approved. We're using various tools to check for uniqueness.
    - First article (a unique sample) will be required - it will be paid fully.
    - Payments. All payments are issues on a NET15 basis. (that means if you qualify to enter the project you will be paid on a NET15 basis via paypal. I.e you have written 10 articles you will be paid within 15 days of you completing the project. As we have mentioned all the content will go through a double verification process and it does take time if the volume will be high. Do not apply if you don't accept a NET15 payment.
    - Please read all requirements carefully and send us a PM if you believe you are the right person for this job. Please be prepared to send us your portfolio and one unique sample article. We will select the writers that qualify for the job based on your portfolio and sample article.

Send us a PM for more information.

Best regards,

evelinawilliams007, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  2. ipresencebizsolutions.com

ipresencebizsolutions.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a good opportunity. If I may ask, how about setting up a milestone-based contract on Upwork so that both parties feel "safe" working for and with each other?

nbhand03 likes this.
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have responded to all PM's it's still open.

No Payment Upfront, many people have asked us for a payment which is ridiculous considering my reputation here on forums plus no-one will pay you upfront for something you haven't done. We're about building strong relationships with our employees which many people here seem to not understand. You've got to fullfill our task correctly (2 weeks) before getting paid.

Regards

evelinawilliams007, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  4. ipresencebizsolutions.com

ipresencebizsolutions.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In my opinion, if others are requesting for an upfront payment, it's just because they're looking for a sense of security. Surely, you would like to put yourself in a secured position by requiring the writer to deliver first before they get paid. Since both parties are looking for that sense of security, like what I previously posted, why not set-up a milestone-based contract on a website like Upwork? It's a win-win thing while both parties are trying to establish trust on each other.