1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Florida lifestyle Clothing brand with INVENTORY

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Mem700X, Oct 11, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    Literally no time. Single father of two, teacher and coach. Looking to get back into school and get my degree. This clothing line comes with over $4,000 worth of inventory. Snap back hats, Shirts, Tank tops, Stickers, Koozies and more!! Id say 90% of my sales generated come right from the Instagram page alone. The website has all products updated, about 40 products in stock I have. I have professional photos I had made with real models who I will give you their contact information. You will get all of my edited photos in a file with the purchase. Also will include all manufacture information where to get the shirts and hats made. The profit margin is HUGE. Roughly paying $5 per item, re sell for easily $20.

How is it monetized?
    Online Ecommerce using Woocommerce.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, @flociety is the Instagram it has over 13.1K REAL followers. The Facebook, www.facebook.com/flocietyco has about 1,100 likes. Twitter- @flociety

How much time does this site take to run?
    How ever much time you put into it.

What challenges are there with running this site?

Mem700X, Oct 11, 2017 IP