1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Floating Left Sidebar for Blogger Awesom Inc double side bar templete

Discussion in 'CSS' started by wicko, Sep 14, 2011.

Hello Every Body!

I am about to search all over the Google for this code or trick.

I want to create a left sidebar with floating. I mean when user scroll down the page complete sidebar do float with current display of page.

I have found hardly 2 or 3 links but they told to add code under "sidebar-wraper"

but Awesome Inc templete don't have such text in its CSS so how i can add a floating side bar in this theme.

I don't want to add some social bookmarking buttons I want to float complete sidebar along with page scroll. Or a HTML or Java Script Widget floating in left sidebar.

Any Help would be appreciated, and i will be thank full in advance for that.

Thanks!

UPDATE

I am to find a way to add that button.

Open Blogger Layout add gadget Html and Java Script then add following code modified with your Text, Link and Picture

1.jpg 2.jpg

Now the Complication Comes on

This is to float over the header and makes difficult to read full Title and Discription of Blog ...
    Is there a way to edit this CSS float code for keeping the sidebar floating button down from Top Header.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    wicko, Sep 14, 2011 IP