1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Flippa: Lots of watchers but no bids

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Celtivo, Jun 16, 2012.

1. dsmpub

dsmpub Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would contact flippa they are on Australian time but will get to you once they are on office hours.

dsmpub, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  2. Inkybrain

Inkybrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yea, I have... and am waiting. Thanks!

Inkybrain, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  3. Inkybrain

Inkybrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They fixed that link weirdness. I saw on one of their old forums when I looked up the domain that switched itself in the flippa listing, in the comments sections, someone told the seller there was a trojan on that site, seems like that trojan somehow infected flippa, or not, who knows. But they fixed it quickly.

Less than one week to go, up to $2000 with 8 bids, 31 watchrs out of 375 views. Is it normal for there to be such a long period in the middle with no bids? Would it be ok to post the bid here for any advice it might inspire as I go to the last week? Someone mentioned I should outline what my future plans for monetisation were. I've mainly been in development only for these sites for the past 3 years, but they've been revenue positive the entire time...

Inkybrain, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  4. Inkybrain

Inkybrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Last few hours of the auction... not quite at reserve yet... bid is still below annual revenue :(

Think-Magazine.com - Website for Sale on Flippa: Network of 11 Profitable Premium PR3 Lifestyle Websites For Sale
    https://flippa.com/2952021-network-of-11-profitable-premium-pr3-lifestyle-websites-for-sale

Inkybrain, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  5. Inkybrain

Inkybrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I doubt that they did, but I only saw a comment slightly related. I searched it out and haven't found any other reports of something like that, so it seems to be unlikely. 9 hours to go!!! Nervous...

Inkybrain, Aug 9, 2013 IP