1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Flight Campaign PPC

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by robertbanking, May 11, 2024.

Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you.

I am kindly wanting to create a PPC campaign for a flight campaign such as Momondo. In which you are paid for each flight search and click out to a partner hotel site. I please wondered if it would be best to direct the PPC campaign direct to Momondo or to a separate landing page first please? Lastly how would i go about finding relevant keywords, that would convert for the campaign please, but are not expensive keywords please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have massive success with your business goals. Have a lovely weekend. Very best wishes to you.

robertbanking, May 11, 2024 IP
  2. Marcela López

Marcela López Peon

Best Answers:
    In terms of where to direct the campaign, you have to look at the budget you have available, weigh the advantages and disadvantages of using Momondo versus a separate landing page. You can conduct an A/B test to make a decision. Keyword research: Google Keyword Planner and you can look at search trends on Google Trends

Marcela López, Jul 10, 2024 at 6:35 AM IP
  3. Alish Fridmann

Alish Fridmann Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend starting by creating a separate landing page where you can effectively use promotional offers and direct traffic to Momondo. This will allow you to better control conversions and optimize advertising costs before directing traffic directly to their site. For keyword research, I suggest using tools like Google Keyword Planner, Semrush, or KeywordTool.io to find options that attract your target audience effectively.

Alish Fridmann, Jul 11, 2024 at 4:23 AM IP