1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Flat UI/Retro Style Banner Design - Long Term Partnership

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by eqzombie, Sep 1, 2014.

Hey all, back again for a different kind of contest. This one is for my own site and I'd like to propose some kind of opportunity for a designer out there that's up for the challenge. I figured I'd have you guys (the designers) create a banner for me so that I could pick someone who's style I like and someone who I could closely work with over the next few months.

It's pretty simple stuff, but I want to work with a designer for the long-term. Someone who is communicative (has skype and is on it a good amount), has a good turnaround time (1 day or less), and can properly revise and edit images as needed. If you get hired for the job, I will have some immidiate work to do that ranges from $5 - $20 per "banner" made. There'll be a total of 50-80 banners to be made in the following months.

For this competition, I am giving a sample of what kind of work will be given to you.

I will provide ALL icons for work that's given to you - it's your job to choose fonts, placement design, and figure out general aestetics for the final product. They're all going to be simplistic, but if you have a good eye for simple/flat UI based design, then this will be a gig you won't want to miss out on.

So here's a sample of what I'd like you to create. A banner that's 670x450. Colors are up to you, but I am going after a flat UI / retro style design - so colors should be a little de-saturated and the fonts should be clean. The content for the banner should be as follows:

How to Enter the Contest:

Download the file to your computer. [Download Icon]

Print out the file and read carefully. [Printer Icon]

Shop for all of the ingredients.[Shopping Bag Icon]

Show us what you're made of![Thumbs Up Icon]​

The icons can be placed wherever you'd like, but in the real versions, I will need them to correspond with the text and have a clear 1:1 relationship with the sentence that they're related to.

Look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
    eqzombie, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  2. evodesign

evodesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What do you need on the banner tho mate?

evodesign, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  3. eqzombie

eqzombie Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I explain it all in the thread. There's already been 5 correct entries to me via PM so I don't think it's ambiguous at all.

eqzombie, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  4. biscuitdzn

biscuitdzn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will join later today! :)

biscuitdzn, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  5. eqzombie

eqzombie Member