1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying flash games website needs directory submission

Discussion in 'Services' started by shmo, Aug 21, 2009.

Hi there,

After long break of doing any work online, today I decided to boost my flash games (dedicated for girls) website. Domain is PR3, 5 years old. So I think good start would be mass directory submission (I never did it, even once).

I'm looking for someone who knows well how to do the job, and most important thing - will prepare right titles, descriptions and keywords. I do not have time and energy for doing this myself, all offers require this so I decided to ask for it in my own thread. I got only free space in my mind to analyze does it good what you done or need improvment.

If you are good with other link building techinques (social bookmarking, articles, etc etc) please expect long term partnership.

Feel free to send me PM or post here.

PS. My long term goal is to reach top 10 for girls games keyword on google.

shmo, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  2. shmo

shmo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I forget to mention that english native speakers are most preffered for me. Since I request some title/descriptions writing, would be nice to have it written well.

shmo, Aug 21, 2009 IP