1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Flash Designing Question

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by sixty6, Dec 28, 2005.

Man, I am having some serious troubles with this flash logo I have. The logo has it's own menu which will appear at the top, but I can't seem to make it so that when people click on the menu item, it will take it to the appriate page....

I am completely new to Flash Designing and would REALLY appreciate it if someone could tell me what to do.

sixty6, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  2. _vlada_

_vlada_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Create buttons for each clickable part of menu. (If you didnt). As a action for each button choose go to desired url.

_vlada_, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  3. FlashVictim

FlashVictim Guest

Best Answers:
    click the logo, convert to symbol and choose button, you can edit the button's looks such as roll-over colours etc.

Rightclick the button and choose 'actions' or press F9, then click GET URL. There are lots of easy tutorials on this, flash is a program that needs some getting used to, allow yourself some time.

FlashVictim, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  4. sixty6

sixty6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys!

sixty6, Dec 28, 2005 IP