1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fix This Game! - Hottest Game News, Opinions and Reviews

Discussion in 'Sites' started by anagnam, Mar 25, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am into forex trading right now and I need capital, so I have no choice but to sell this site asap.

How is it monetized?
    Right now, there is no monetization as I am currently concentrating on traffic generation. Soon, Im planning to monetize this using CPA, adsense and banner ads (media buying)

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    no, but I can give the twitter, fb, reddit and twitter account associate with this site if that could be possible.

How much time does this site take to run?
    for the owner, nothing! as there is a dedicated writer who is doing the daily content writing for $40 per week ($160 per month salary). so you just continue to pay the writer whom I hired in oDesk if you want hands-free.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    the challenge is that after content is written on a daily basis, it needs to be submitted (the blogpost) to reddit or similar sites that accept blogpost links in order to gain immediate referral traffic to gain a long-term organic, direct and social traffic.

another challenge is that there should be a dedicated game journalist who will do the daily content generation that is vital for consistent visitors on a daily basis.

Luckily, there is a dedicated game journalist I pay on a weekly basis in order to do the writing and promotion so I don't have to do it by myself.

so only the monthly server cost and the weekly game journalist fee is the challenge that you need to cope up and nothing else.

for more info on traffic stats, you can go to similarweb.com or alexa.com to check the site traffic.

I can also show you the google analytics if you want.

anagnam, Mar 25, 2015 IP