1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fiverr URL is a back link mystery

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by liza, Dec 26, 2016.

I have been using Fiverr for a while now and tried to optimize my gig for more exposure.

I have posted my gig URL throughout the web but when it comes to using any back link tool they can't find the back links URL.

Let me give you some details:
    Here are the URLs I used to try to find my back links

https://www.fiverr.com/steveeyes
    https://www.fiverr.com/steveeyes/create-a-video-scribe-or-whiteboard-animation

I did pay someone to find my back links and they found them. But I have no idea how or what tool they used. I tried some desktop tools (semrush, mos, majestic) and many online sites without any luck.

One online tool (Linkody) got me thinking there may be a mystery to Fiverr URLs that I'm not aware of preventing us from checking back links for our gig URLs and our Competitor's URLs

When I tried to enter either of the above URLs in Linkody it said the URLs are invalid. Yet, if you enter any of the URLs in your browser you will go to that page. So why did linkody say the URLs are invalid unless somehow Fiverr has done something to the gig URLs so they can not be checked by back link tools.

So my question is does anyone know of a back link tool that works for Fiverr GIG URLs and if there is a reason why gig URLs don't seem to work in any backlink tool (I also tried to check the back links of my competitors with same results).

I would love to check on some of my competitors to see what back links they may be using.

I know just using the URL fiverr.com works but I don't want to check on Fiverr's backlinks but the back links to my gig and my competitors' gigs.

I wish I knew how the guy I paid found my back links but he wasn't willing to tell me. I suspect he uses Ahrefs but not 100% sure.

Thanks

liza, Dec 26, 2016 IP