1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FIVERR Sucks!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by samsonthomas, Jan 28, 2012.

1. greenmile

greenmile Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're certain that you didn't do what they're accusing you of, then keep after it, be persistent. Mistakes can happen, but unfortunately, it can take some time to figure things out. I would still look at the alternatives that others have mentioned here, though, in case your account is not reinstated and/or you just decide that you don't want to deal with Fiverr anymore. Best of luck!

greenmile, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  2. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're absolutely sure that you haven't violated their TOS in any way, then I guess it is just extraordinarily bad luck on your part. Good to hear that you've found similar sites that suit your needs though.

icegin, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  3. okgaz

okgaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr IP banned me on my first visit because I tried to set up an account :mad:

Atleast you got to try the service OP! There is something seriously wrong with their banning system.

okgaz, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  4. vevcom

vevcom Peon

Best Answers:
    tsk tsk, the usual customer support problems....

vevcom, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  5. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't whine! There's several other micro gig (or job) sites out there. Fiverr does ban (both seller and buyers) for minor stupid infractions. If you have ads on other similar clone sites with even a mention of you having 100% rating on Fiverr I advise you to revise your ad if you're allowed too and remove word Fiverr all together from your ads on the other micro gig sites. Fiverr cannot control other developers and scripts they have made to mimic Fiverr's business model.

muffet, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  6. davidlt

davidlt Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am really liking fourerr.com. Their vendors make even less, but they must be satisfied with it because there are quite a few choices. The vendors I've used offer the same great service. I like Deucerr.com also, but they aren't nearly as busy.

davidlt, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  7. moopy

moopy Active Member

Best Answers:
    moopy, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  8. aceff

aceff Peon

Best Answers:
    no fiverr is good in some way better..

aceff, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  9. JensenYvonne

JensenYvonne Member

Best Answers:
    fiver is not paypal like site to ban you for no reason....check out

JensenYvonne, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  10. jibrieljantan

jibrieljantan Peon

Best Answers:
    my account also been banned by fiverr.i dont know why,when i send a suport ticket,they said that a have multiple account and that is not true at all.

jibrieljantan, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  11. LordOfThePings

LordOfThePings Peon

Best Answers:
    Anybody make over $100 a day on fiverr?

LordOfThePings, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  12. Betaasian

Betaasian Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn... was thinking of selling my facebook fans using this :( I have an entire crew doing this for me lol :D

Betaasian, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  13. mukulkumarsharma

mukulkumarsharma Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks good... Registering... :D

mukulkumarsharma, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  14. Malcolm Hillier

Malcolm Hillier Peon

Best Answers:
    For all those looking for a new way to make more money try www.fiverjobsite.com i will explain why with this small article, lol.The brand new UK fiver site has been released. Though the site is in beta testing mode and a few many developments are yet to be made on the site, anyone can join and put on their gigs and services to show off to the world. The new fiverr job site has optimized its own personalized features for major promotional purposes. You should act not to join them to avail those promotional features, otherwise you may lose a big hand if you are struggling to market your gigs in the existing fiverr job sites. On joining the site you will get £5 just for signing up. After you put on 2 gigs you earn a further five pounds.The greatest and latest feature that the site has to offer among all other fiver job sites is its affiliate marketing sections. You can earn by promoting the existing gigs from the site stores. You will earn 12%, 25% and even 40% commissions when someone orders those gigs from your affiliate circle. Great I thought? You don't even have to do anything other than marketing those gigs for the fiver job site seller kind of acting like a sales man for the seller. There is far more to explore inside when you join the website. The site has set the prices for gigs a little higher than that of its competitor fiverr.com. So you will earn much more than that of what you can earn with fiverr. Your earnings can be withdrawn to your existing paypal account any time whenever you reach the minimum pay-out amount. For keeping the site strategies intact and make a long term relationship with its members and affiliates the minimum payout amount has been set to £25. Unlike fiverr site where you get paid $5 for each gig order that you deliver, here you can set your gig prices at your will. The maximum price that one can set for a gig here is £25. And other slabs are £5, £10, £15, £20. You can even set the maximum quantity to 20 that you can deliver for a particular gadget in your store. These features have accelerated the growth of the different kinds of gigs that can be offered on the brand new fiver job site. There are plenty of promotional opportunities for those who are continuously doing well in their gig sales. Those who will sell 50 orders will be automatically upgraded to bronze level and he/she who reaches this target first will secure a fine £50 bonus in their account. The two runner ups will earn £25 each to get promoted to the bronze level on this site (Terms and Conditions apply--applicable for the month of April only). As you explore and enter new reward levels, affiliate commissions will gradually cease from your gig sales. There are six reward levels in this site. These are Standard reward level, Bronze reward, Silver reward, Gold reward, Diamond reward and Diamond VIP reward levels. Climbing up this ladder of membership levels you will see a reduction in site fees. And you will not have to pay the affiliate commissions any more. Because at higher reward levels the entrant is seen to be more than capable of selling his/her own gigs without the assistance of affiliates. Securing a Diamond VIP reward level will give you an optional chance to subscribe at a charge £20 monthly fees. Attaining this subscription will cut out all the fees that the site would have charged otherwise for selling gigs. In this level you will also have a personal site mail account of your own that will look like yourname@fiverjobsite.com. The site admin is great, you will also get 24/7 support from the admin at all levels.The site has its same old gig setting format. You can add fiver jobs in the format that will look like "I will_________________________________For £5/£10/£15/£20/£25". But the difference is that you can see is its variation of prices that you can offer for your gigs. Unlike the fiverr site here you can ask for job requests to other members by setting a job request and providing the details. These requests are prepaid that means you have to load the payment first to gig account. Whenever any member attempts those jobs you get notified, because they have to take the job request and it will become unavailable in the existing job requests list. The person has to finish the delivery of that gig within your given time frame that you set for the job. You can rate the delivered job and approve/deny on the basis whether your requirements have been fulfilled or not. The number of existing categories for the gigs are also much more wide spread. All kinds of gigs can be promoted on this new fiver job site, ranging from "run your dog", "Facebook fans", "twitter followers", "Youtube views", "website traffic", "article and content writing", "graphic design", "video creating", "3D modelling", "dancing", "brand video creating", "logo design", "games", "article writing". The list is really exciting and vast. Visit http://fiverjobsite.com to explore all kinds of gadgets available to try and buy.

Malcolm Hillier, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  15. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Better Luck next time. (Hope you would have understand me...)

kittyluver, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  16. Malcolm Hillier

Malcolm Hillier Peon

Best Answers:
    The fiverjobsite.com website is new BUT offer something more unique in that other members can sell your jobs and earn a commission for doing so, thus helping you to earn more money. But the problem is, Fiverr has been established for over a year now. This in turn allows them to build a greater audience. Why not give other websites a chance to also build that for you. We are dedicated into marketing the website to get you a steady increase in sales, we have only been running sinse the 6th April 2012 and already with the work we have put in, have noticed an increase in visits and members signing up. So it will not be long before we are delivering you the same level of sales as fiverr. With the new and unique concept we have, the site is heavily focused on marketing and promotion!You can earn better rewards with our website then any other fiverr clone including fiverr itself. You can earn a residual income when you reach the top level of diamond VIP and you also get a email address for the first 1000 members to reach this level, you can be a buyer or seller to move up through the reward system. We are also planning more changes to the payment system and with many feature in mind you will be glad you joined us!! we are always looking into other means of helping you to earn more money with our website. So give us a chance to show you what we can offer!!Why not list your jobs on as many websites as possible, Afterall you wouldn't advertise a job in just one classified would you!! Why not try fiverjobsite.com they are looking for more jobs to help build their site and doing exactly that..

Malcolm Hillier, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  17. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr may have an algorithm for preventing people referring each other to sites, similar to fiverr, outside fiverr. In your case, the algorithm might have triggered when one of your customers might have tried to contact you to come to another site, and then that algorithm would have malfunctioned to ban you instead of him ;) Maybe this is true, maybe not, but fiverr may have no intentions of banning a user who would have helped promote their community. It must be a mistake, and can be fixed by contacting their support over and over again. Although the replies you posted seem as vacationed or template replies, your frequent approach for their customer support might alert the situation to one of their managers who would personally oversee your case. Again, I'm guessing it might happen. Good Luck reinstating your account back.

Secondly, referring to Malcolm Hilier's post regarding fiverjobsite.com, I searched its WHOIS to find this,

Registrant:

Malcolm Hillier ([​IMG])
    4 Princes Terrace

Dymchurch Road, Hythe CT216LX
    GB
    Tel: +44.1303239622
    Fax:

So the actual creator of the site is spamming all the forums to generate traffic to his site. He has clearly failed to see that Fiverr protects its trademarks, as you can clearly see on fiverr site,

[h=5]© Fiverr International Limited 2010 - 2012[/h] FIVERR®, GIG®, GIGS®, I WILL __ for $5™, The Things People Do For $5™, DamnQuickPay™, Fiverr graphics, logos, scripts, terms of use, instructions, designs and other service names are the trademarks and copyright of Fiverr International Limited

Therefore, technically he is illegally running fiverjobsite.com or maybe, he didn't use fiverrjobsite.com instead to say that fiver is different than fiverr which is protected ;)

traxport121, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  18. R3Z0N

R3Z0N Member

Best Answers:
    Take your business elsewhere, Fiverr's quality has greatly declined over the years.

R3Z0N, May 3, 2012 IP
  19. manpower

manpower Peon

Best Answers:
    YES. I AGREE FIVERR BAN'S the ACCOUNT which is even working good and followed its Terms and Conditions. Fiverr always PREFER to the TOP sellers and never mind about the normal seller or buyers.

manpower, May 19, 2012 IP
  20. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr needs to pull down their fees a little bit. It's pretty crazy they keep a full 20% for themselves. If you can find a way around their fees, I'd recommend it. A bit grey hat, but 20% losses going straight to them as a middle man is ridiculous. Paypal already takes near 5%

MarTh-, May 20, 2012 IP