1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FIVERR Sucks!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by samsonthomas, Jan 28, 2012.

Fiverr has banned my account for no reason. They say I have referred people out of Fiverr but that's not true at all. In fact, I've always stayed clear of such people. The funny thing is that they can easily verify this fact by the emails in their archive, but I don't understand their inaction in such matters. Maybe they find it easy to just ban the account and get it over with. And its just so difficult to get a response from their customer service team. And if they do they are just giving out "template replies" without understanding the situation or the problem. :mad:

So anyone out here who is selling or buying on Fiverr - BEWARE. They can close your account anytime for the flimsiest of reasons and you will lose all the worth of your hard work.

Here's the transcript of my emails with Fiverr team:

[Fiverr Customer Support] Re: Problem with my Fiverr account

Jenny - Fiverr's Customer Support Team
    Jan 21 (7 days ago)

Jenny - Fiverr's Customer Support Team, Jan-21 10:47 (IST):
    Hello Samson,

We are unable to reinstate your account at this time.

Users who violate our Terms of Service and get their account permanently blocked can receive their revenues (if any) after a safety clearing period.

Please contact us again in 45 to 90 days. We will allow you to withdraw revenues you may have left in your account at that time, after an account verification process.

You can read more about our Terms of Service here:
    http://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

--

Samson, Jan-21 10:36 (IST):

I was trying to login to my account today and I find that it is blocked / inactive. It won't allow me to login.

Pray what happened? Why is it blocked?

1. I am selling honestly with 95% overall rating
    2. You had recently upgraded me to level 2
    3. I have done nothing fraudulent.

Can you please let me know why this is happening?

Regards
    Samson Thomas

This email is a service from Fiverr Customer Support
    Message-Id:YYKRXMT8_4f1a7ba13976a_4aab1290a6c1345856_sprut

Sam my
    Jan 21 (7 days ago)

to Fiverr

I just read your terms of service. There is nothing I have done which has violated Fiverr terms of service. And you haven't mentioned in your reply what the violaton is.

This is a mistake. Please reinstate my account immediately.

Thanks
    Samson

Fiverr Editorial Team
    Jan 21 (7 days ago)

to me

Fiverr Editorial Team, Jan-21 15:28 (IST):
    Hi Samson,

Fiverr puts a lot of time and effort into bringing our wonderful users to the site and enabling you to have such great buyers, so it just wouldn't be fair, let alone not in accordance with our editorial guidelines, community spirit, and terms of service, to refer other Fiverr users to sites off Fiverr where similar services are being offered.

Regards.

--

Sam my
    Jan 23 (5 days ago)

to Fiverr
    Dear Fiverr Editorial Team

This is a mistake on your part. I appreciate your zeal in protecting the Fiverr community. But in this instance, you are punishing an honest seller & buyer. I am suffering for no fault of mine.

I have never referred anybody outside Fiverr. In fact, when I was inquiring about a gig I wanted to purchase, one of the sellers tried to get me outside Fiverr and I ignored that person completely for his dishonesty and purchased the gig from another honest seller.

You are punishing an honest and sincere seller who has upheld the spirit of the Fiverr community and has maintained integrity to the core.

Show me one instance where I have violated your conditions. I can prove what I have cited above - that mail is still in my archive on Fiverr.

Considering the above, please reinstate my account immediately. Let me repeat (I can't emphasize this enough) - this is a mistake on your part.

Thanks
    Samson

Sam my
    Jan 27 (1 day ago)

to Fiverr
    Dear Fiverr Editorial Team

You haven't replied to my last mail. You can't just sit on my issue and hope that it will pass.

My account has been banned by you for no reason. And the reason that you've cited is incorrect because I have not done any such thing. By your action, you are punishing an honest and sincere seller who has upheld the spirit of the Fiverr community and has maintained integrity to the core.

You need to reinstate my account immediately, at least.

Thanks
    Samson

samsonthomas, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  2. Quahas

Quahas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you absolutely sure you did not do what they accuse you of? Fiverr doesn't seem like a site who would ban for no reasons :/

Quahas, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  3. samsonthomas

samsonthomas Member

Best Answers:
    I am absolutely sure I've never referred anybody to Fiverr's competing sites. That's what they are accusing me of. If you see my mail to them, I've asked them to show me 1 instance of violation. Every email in Fiverr is archived. They don't allow deletion. So its easy to verify. But they are unmoved.

samsonthomas, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  4. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you ask an expert he will say that not only fiverr almost every big company like paypal google etc are paranoid and unfair.There will always be some people who are unfairly banned. You are one of the unlucky.:D

laxman363, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  5. samsonthomas

samsonthomas Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't mind if they banned me and clearly stated the reason behind it with proof. Fiverr just bans people without stating any reason - they just say you've violated the ToS. And then they hardly reply to mails for clarification.

I'm positive I didn't do anything wrong.

samsonthomas, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  6. netfisher

netfisher Peon

Best Answers:
    Bum luck, man.

netfisher, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Keep bugging them, miracles do happen, you know. I do believe you have not violated any ToS. Keep emailing them (and calling, if possible).

qwikad.com, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  8. Elluminati

Elluminati Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry that happened to you, but it is what it is...I don't fool with Fiverr anyway. I don't see how people make great income from it (thought I know it's possible), when you get $4 after the gig and then you have to wait 2 weeks. So, ain't no need of crying over spilt milk. Check out some Fiverr alternatives if you're that upset about it.

Elluminati, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  9. alanemkay

alanemkay Peon

Best Answers:
    yes keep emailing them..also check out some fiver alternatives..

alanemkay, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  10. N1NJA

N1NJA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i havent used fiver is it any good sorry i know its a bit off subject ?? but keep emailing them you might get lucky :)

N1NJA, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  11. Teravel

Teravel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After purchasing 2 separate gigs, I was charged for repurchasing each of them multiple times. After my bank account went into the red, Fiverr finally reimbursed me the original money they took, but not any of the funds that were charged due to the initial problem. In my book, Fiverr is a sinking ship. Their customer support is terrible and they take 20% of your earnings while limiting how much you can charge. It's total crap.

Teravel, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  12. hooligan365

hooligan365 Peon

Best Answers:
    im trying to find where i can buy emails already created or profiles alraedy created on Tagged,,can anyone help

hooligan365, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  13. Nixerr.com

Nixerr.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll start http://www.Buckerr.com soon with good marketing. You can register and sell your Gigs at no cost till I'll get great traffic. So if you register now, all the dollars made will be yours (no fee).

Nixerr.com, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  14. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Great looking site. Hope you succeed!

qwikad.com, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  15. prettypinkpetals

prettypinkpetals Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried to contact people for Fiverr gigs, and I've gotten no response. It seems like a good idea in theory. It is fun to browse the ads though.

prettypinkpetals, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  16. samsonthomas

samsonthomas Member

Best Answers:
    Looking good... wishing you all the best.

samsonthomas, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  17. bakergo

bakergo Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm..I just get start with Fiverr,,,

bakergo, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  18. sphere1

sphere1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Create another fiverr account and then a blog. Explain about you other tertimonials and put the feedback in that blog. Change your ip address also.Maybe you done something you never realised or maybe not. Good luck!

sphere1, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  19. davidlt

davidlt Active Member

Best Answers:
    I created another account and was SUPER careful. I just got banned again.
    Maybe my ip address, idk. They really do suck. I have appealed, but doubt they will reinstate it based on my last attempt.

With my first account, I had tried contacting sellers offline, but they sent me a warning and I never did it again. Months later, they banned me.

Now it starts all over again. :p

davidlt, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  20. kylelawrence

kylelawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    How many years have you been using Fiverr?

kylelawrence, Feb 28, 2012 IP