1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fiverr stuck and nothing changes

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Roman4Growing, Nov 25, 2022.

What's gucci. I got some Fiverr gig wit social media marketing theme. I studied SMM for half a year, i also did some fiverr freelance introduction.

So, there is 2 weeks of my gig and i got 86 impressions and 0 clicks overal. I believe my gig is good, i changed hashtags 3 days ago and i also remade my video cover. Still nothing.

Do i have to take the test to get "Pro verified" badge? Or do i have to paid my friends in EU for some comments(i don't have any comments right now)?

What can i do? Your tip is very important, i live in UA and that's the way i can be fed and warm.

TY

Check my cover
    photo_2022-11-26_09-49-46.jpg

Roman4Growing, Nov 25, 2022 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not experience of Fiverr but i generally notice at this forums and some other platforms also that people discuss about Fiverr when they are looking for some services for very low price like 1000 backlinks for $5.00. So, i think first of all you should check your price that its according to your competitors at Fiverr because if you are using high price there then people will choose packages which are offering lower price.

Your cover photo is looking good so i think you should check offer price. These types of portal earn by comission or by paid subscription because they are not using any third party Ads like Google adsense, So paid subscription will help you more than free subscription.

I am suggesting only what i listen about Fiverr, may be some other member will suggest you more better. Thanks

seomanualsubmission, Nov 26, 2022 IP
  3. Julzwriter

Julzwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A few months ago I was reading tips on how to get more exposure and
    orders for my Fiverr gig. I will share with you one of the
    ideas that I came across which worked for me.

The suggestion was to log into your
    Fiverr account and stay online for most of the day, or as long
    as you possibly could on most days.

After doing this for about a month, I noticed more impressions
    and clicks on my gig. Also, the number of people inboxing me
    about the gig and making inquiries went up.

After about two months of doing this, one day I woke up to a $125 order on my gig.
    The client didn't even message me first. They just placed the order.
    So, try it and see if it works for you.

Also, I didn't have to pay anyone for comments. A client contacted me one day
    out of the blue and placed repeat orders and left me 5-star reviews.

I think with Fiverr you have to be patient. If you place a gig and expect an order right away,
    you might be disappointed. But I think with time the orders will come. So don't give up yet.
    But also, don't place all your hopes on it. Try and use other platforms to market
    your services as well.

Julzwriter, Nov 28, 2022 IP
  4. ThemeMarvel

ThemeMarvel Member

Best Answers:
    The order value on Fiverr might be very low as compared to Upwork and other large freelance sites. But everywhere struggle is common. Despite of the talent you have and efforts you may take; the huge level of competition nowadays always makes it tougher to get you quick success. And yes, as @Julzwriter said patience is the key and never depend on any single platform for earning.

ThemeMarvel, Jan 1, 2023 IP