1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

fiverr orders

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shahshah, Mar 18, 2013.

Hello,
    i m start work in fiverr 6 moth a go i earn 80+ dollar in my account and my account is leavel 1 butt some time i did not got fast orders . problem is i did not got order and no earning form fiverr. please can any one share his gig with me . i will give you 1$ per order you jUst tell me your trick how can got daily order in fiver i share with me earning with your . i did not know how can got alost of orders . please share with me your trick i will give you per order 1$ and you nothing work. Thanks

shahshah, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not really sure what you're looking for...
    Do you want to pay someone $1.00 for that persons actual gig he Sells for $5?
    Or are you looking for someone to tell you WHAT to sell? And if someone provides you with a great gig which sells on Fiverr, you will pay him $1.00 for each order YOU get from that specific gig he gave you?

Best Regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  3. shahshah

shahshah Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i pay one dollar each order but i dont know how can got orders ???

shahshah, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  4. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Seriously, I doubt that someone will give you their "secret gigs" they use for success..
    Why should anyone give YOU the exact services they can use for themself? And earn $1 instead of $4?
    (Also note, that no even a single person who actually get's you orders, will be certain of getting that $1.00 payment from you for every order they bring you. There's no guarantee of that.)

My advice, is that you learn Fiverr. Research Fiverr and find your own path to success. I've already explained several things that sellers should be doing to increase their amount of orders in other threads.

I would never GIVE anyone my exact services/products for free, and I don't think that anyone would do that. Several successful Fiverr users creates a guide/report with their experience, just like me.
    And why's that? Because I have had great success using Fiverr, and why should I GIVE AWAY all my knowledge to someone else for free? I did my homework, I worked hard to accomplish the things I've done and I have put in alot of effort. I'm not that stupid that I'm just giving away my "key to success" for free.

And with that being said, people will be having a hard time to find something YOU could sell, since YOU are the one who's going to provide the services on Fiverr..

Do you have any skills/talents? And what are those?
    Are you a graphic designer? A professional writer? Can you sing? Create Videos?
    We can't give you any tips, since we don't know anything about you.

You need to find your own way, come up with your own ideas.. And when you do. THEN you could be asking people to help you getting orders on your own services, by giving them $1.00 per order they give you.

//inyourway

inyourway, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  5. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree, no one is going to tell you the secret to getting gigs. However, based on your initial post if your gig is written like that it is pretty much self-explanatory as to why you are not getting orders. There is a gig on Fiverr where someone is offering to improve others gigs. They are a top rated seller so that may be a good route for you to take.

funmom91, Mar 19, 2013 IP
    inyourway likes this.