1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fiverr is stuck and nothing change

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Roman4Growing, Nov 25, 2022.

What's gucci. I got some Fiverr gig wit social media marketing theme. I studied SMM for half a year, i also did some fiverr freelance introduction.

So, there is 2 weeks of my gig and i got 86 impressions and 0 clicks overal. I believe my gig is good, i changed hashtags 3 days ago and i also remade my video cover. Still nothing.

Do i have to take the test to get "Pro verified" badge? Or do i have to paid my friends in EU for some comments(i don't have any comments right now)?

What can i do? Your tip is very important, i live in UA and that's the way i can be fed and warm.

TY

Roman4Growing, Nov 25, 2022 IP
  2. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create multiple gigs for your SMM background. Right now it sounds like you only have 1. You have to also understand that you have competition. Pro verified doesn't hurt, but i would start with creating more gigs since you're an expert at social media. Create different gigs for different social networks.

Randall Magwood, Nov 27, 2022 IP
  3. Opt-i

Opt-i Peon

Best Answers:
    You can better try some good offer for few days to get orders and feedback, mentioning the offer is introductory and for the first few people. Once you get enough orders and feedback on your gig you can change the price level.

Opt-i, Nov 28, 2022 IP
  4. Roman4Growing

Roman4Growing Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not so matter cause i don't have any cliks on my gig, no one even see prices

Oh i'll try it. TY 4 tip

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2022
    Roman4Growing, Nov 28, 2022 IP
  5. RayLey

RayLey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    pity to know , always see a lot of good recomendations about fiverr , wow ....

RayLey, Nov 30, 2022 IP
  6. hatchformula

hatchformula Peon

Best Answers:
    To increase gigs impressions, you need to have correct tags. to increase click.., you need to have eye catching gig thumbnail, so people insterest to click and check your gigs. People won't click your gigs if you have wrong tag and wrong gig fields.

hatchformula, Dec 8, 2022 IP