1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fiverr clone script

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by amiman, Jan 23, 2014.

Looking for a good fiverr clone script that works and with good support.
    Have you tried any and what was your experience with it. Not did you make money just want to know which ones actually work

Thanks in advance

amiman, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  2. IsayHey

IsayHey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend checking out the sitemile pricerr fiverr clone script http://sitemile.com/products/wordpress-pricerr-theme/, I have been using it for about 6 months now and its great to work with, all the features you need are built into the wordpress theme panel. The fact that the theme is also built for wordpress it means setting up the site won't take much longer than 5 minutes. It also looks a lot like the official fiverr theme unlike most other scripts out there, if not better in my honest opinion.

Good luck, hope I provided a good amount of information!

IsayHey, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  3. amiman

amiman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks I will check them out

amiman, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  4. mariarao

mariarao Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use to sell thing on ListingDock.com, it is an incredible online marketplace where one can buy as well as sell their crafted items or anything with ease, it has very unique features and great helpdesk. I'm getting good sales, and happily earning. So far excellent experience with ListingDock.

mariarao, Feb 28, 2014 IP