1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fishing Website - Great TLD

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mddv, Aug 16, 2014.

Hi all,

I am selling a Fishing website with great TLD. Excellent Clean Design.

Anglingstuff.com

All content on the site is unique and has been written by myself. A lot of time spent creating and fine tuning the site. The site is mobile device friendly so works well on phones, tablets, etc

It is a wordpress backend. Straight forward website that has lots of potential. Perfect for the seasoned web developer or someones first website. Sole revenue stream is via adsense. Willing to provide screen shots to serious buyers only.

Will provide tech support for the first 2 weeks from sale. And if required train you on how the backend works. But as i said wordpress backend so its quite straight forward.

Hosting is on australian cloud servers. If you want to keep it there we can negotiate the price.

Selling website for personal reasons.

Please ask any me any questions you might have. This site will sell!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
    mddv, Aug 16, 2014 IP