1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First Time On DP ; SCAMMER DETAILS POSTED !!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by No_ID, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well I cant call anyone of you as DUMB. But talking about scammers ... just think you lost your hard earned $100 and that was the only thing in the world with you. .... what would you do ... just sit and watch Tv ...

Plus providing personal information about a scammer is nothing wrong.. If you still think its bad ... just look at the people who got scammed.

No Scammer is innocent. I got scammed for $400 by a Nigerian scammer. What was I able to do ... NOTHING .. Simply NOTHING ... Can anyone of you talking about Scammers innocence rights can pay me $400 back .. ?? Answer is NO. NO one can and no one will.

Open up your eyes and look around. Its a practical world around you. The main thing is the loser feels the pain... People stand around just speculate the game - the game scammer played. Get into the shoes of the victim only then you can shut your innocent mouth up and get back on track.

ooops! ... typed in with real hot brain. :D

-Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  2. Electric-Shadow

Electric-Shadow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I must say that I completely agree with wisdom on this one

Posting someones personal information like that on a forum is wrong and may be illegal, and certainly would be here in the UK, scammers details or not, however I can quite understand why you would want to post as much info as you can about him, he scammed you and that was wrong, no doubt about that, and eventually the law WILL catch up with him. But as much as I dislike saying this, like it or not scammers do unfortunately have rights. I'm not sticking up for him so please don't take this the wrong way i'm just stating fact :)

-ES-

Electric-Shadow, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  3. indyeah

indyeah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever you meant to say there, the thing is everyone has his/her opinion.

But as a matter of fact, out of the 41 posts made in this thread, 50%+ condemn you.

In simpler words - You got owned by a majority of poster's here mate.....

indyeah, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  4. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Eventually Law will catch him ???

Man do you even know ... on DP scammers are making hundreds to thousands for no reason.

Read the Feedback forums you'll see iTrader exchanged for 25 cents.

Scammer first buy iTraders and then get high reputation ..

later they scam and get away with it. And No on is able to do a shit about it. Do you even know my Crazy_Rob banned all those Money Exchange, VCC, and coupons etc.

Here's a link to crazy_rob's post:

[UPDATED Jan. 21] Money Exchanges, User Accounts and VCC Sales are Not Allowed!

This all was done coz people were getting scammed. Over $100 to $1500 is made by an average scammer. They either send money through hacked paypals for money exchange or sell user accounts and later change the password on receiving the payment or sell fake VCC number or fake coupons to services like YSM, Adwords, Adcenter and other services.

Well all know the even Mods are having hard time to get the complete information. That's the reason to ban these things.

Read this:

itrader for 25 cents

iTrader for 25 cents. lolz ... Man you really dont know what going on in the background.

I'll say just one thing ... You guys aint scammed with big money that's why you are acting like this.

No Law can Nab scammers. Even Mods helpless on this. Go ask any Mod.

Plus its a common thing that only guy who is scammed with kick Scammers ass with that address. No one is free to call him or waste time on that guy.

Well are you interested in calculating the postives or negative ... then go to buy sell forums and look for thread where people list scammers ... No one is free to make a post for getting scammed for no reason.

Man its feel a pain inside when you are Scammed.

I pray to GOD that you who are supporting scammers rights get scammed with hundreds or thousands soon and then RETURN HERE.

Yfcadmin, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  5. No_ID

No_ID Banned

Best Answers:

Thank You A lot for posting the truth, now after you Jimmy and you have posted for the motion, i care a damn about people who want to give there useless views.

They are by unemployed useless people or people making post to earn $+ by revenue sharing , may be....
    Kindly see your reputation and Jimmy's and YfcAdmin's, :D

Anyways, i guess now i won't see any more useless -tive views here, Thanks to forums biggies :eek:

No_ID, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  6. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Reply to No_ID

So sorry to disappoint you again with my negative views.

(1) It seemed that those who agree with you have useful views, while those who disagree are useless.
    (2) It seemed that those who disagree with you are unemployed etc
    (3) It seemed to you that those who disagree with you have bad reputation

It seemed to me that you wanted everyone who disagree to shut up where only those who agree post, thats why I am posting here.

wisdomtool, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  7. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    CR ban against money exchange, VCC etc was a fantastic moves. But are they legal or right in the first place? No they aren't, people take the risk doing things that are not right, like buying a VCC to remove the Paypal limits even though they use fake data to register. They took the risk to do this and was scammed. I totally support the move to ban it

The 25 cents iTraders etc showed contrary to what No_ID had to say, I quote him

"Kindly see your reputation and Jimmy's and YfcAdmin's,"

Praying to God in the hope that others get scammed because they do not share the same views as you do not strike me as pious. While I sympathize with your loss. I resent your behavior towards others who disagree.

wisdomtool, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  8. Giorgi

Giorgi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    usfull for what? kikin ass? :D

Giorgi, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  9. JayOnNet

JayOnNet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can someone over here make try and make understand to those "Legal Authorities" that "Lord_Daksh" is the same guy "Soam Pandey" or "MUKESH PANDEY" against whom the FIR could be initiated.

I guess real difficult task to start some legal action against. Just thinking that info provided by the OP can be proved to start off something worthwhile and meanwhile if the info proves to be wrong, it can be troublesome for the complainant. :confused:

JayOnNet, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  10. No_ID

No_ID Banned

Best Answers:
    Soam = Mukesk ( Nick Name )
    when FIR is launched His mobile service provider will surely give you address of him.

Thank You

No_ID, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  11. indyeah

Best Answers:
    LMAO,
    you mean..the people who don't agree with you are unemployed and useless? + you "ask me", to compare my reps with Jimmy??

........ Mate, you're not only presenting urself as a "Snob" but a "inutile one"..."the worst kind".

indyeah, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  12. No_ID

No_ID Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you have any damn idea what are you "barking" :mad:

Shut up and go to sleep :D

No_ID, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  13. indyeah

Best Answers:
    How old are you?, you're just being a brainsick !!

Don't push my buttons ! :mad:

indyeah, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  14. jhn2001

jhn2001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I Even got his picture . :)

jhn2001, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  15. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wow ... how come you got his picture ?

Yfcadmin, Feb 4, 2008 IP