1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First time Getting Started with CJ Web Services: 500 Servlet Exception

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by jeff00seattle, Jun 27, 2011.

View attachment advertiser-lookup-500-servlet-exception.txt

Hi

This is the first time I tried to create a call to a CJ Web Service, and I am getting a 500 Servlet Exception.

I followed the guidelines presented by Quick Start Guide: http://www.cj.com/webservices/quick-start-guide

Then when performing simple test: https://advertiser-lookup.api.cj.com/v3/advertiser-lookup?advertiser-ids=notjoined, I get a 500 Servlet Exception error (See attachment):

500 Servlet Exception
    [show] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Class cannot be cast to java.lang.Exception
    SEMrush
    java.lang.ClassCastException: cj.webservices.company.advertiser.Advertiser
    cannot be cast to cj.webservices.company.publisher.Publisher
    at cj.webservices.company.publisher.dao.PublisherDaoImpl.findById(PublisherDaoImpl.java:224)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor127.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:309)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
    at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:110)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
    at $Proxy104.findById(Unknown Source)

What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks for any feedback!

jeff00seattle, Jun 27, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. akbarul

akbarul Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice info my friend, I just looking for how to make much money with CJ

akbarul, Jun 28, 2011 IP