1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

first task at my work as marketing assistant

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by linda novotna, Apr 26, 2022.

Hello my friends :)

I am studying marketing and I started to work in one company as a marketing assistant, so wish me luck <3

One of my first tasks is to find out, if our webpage refers to the business activity we are doing. Try to read the following text and guess what are we doing - for example we might be real estate agency or finance company… )

TEXT:

We will help you capture and implement your ideas about real estate projects from the dental clinic, through the logistics hall to the apartment building.

Our services

For stakeholders:

We will invent, optimize, build and sell an apartment building, shopping center or office building for you. We can deliver the whole process or just specific parts of it. We have developed commercial buildings of all sizes.

For companies:

We will design and supply office or retail space, a production or warehouse hall according to the needs of your business. We will transparently determine investment costs, project plan and deadlines so that you can focus on your business.

For families:

We will draw, optimize and deliver a luxury house, cottage or apartment according to your wishes. We will provide you with any part of the process, from the purchase of real estate to interior design.

Why us:

We care about managing the conceptual phase of the project, which has the greatest impact on the project's financial results. Thanks to our experience, we lead architects and designers to effective solutions.

We will keep you informed about the progress of your project .We will make sure that you know about all the risks and problems.

We will make sure that your project runs according to plan. We will oversee all participants, deadlines and finances. Nevertheless, you will have full control over the whole process.

Thank you!!! And it would be even better if you could say your opinion + tell me where do you work or what did you study for me to know, if the targeted audience get it right:)

linda novotna, Apr 26, 2022 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats nice my friend i always try to work for a company but i am a little scared that i cannot hamdle it but i will risk to see what will happen .The advantage workimg im a company its that you learn many tricks amd you are more productive

Spartan14, Apr 27, 2022 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck with your new job! You must be very excited.

I think that your messaging, in total, explains the services that you are offering in the real estate development market. It sounds like you are a full-service, real estate development company that can do "soup to nuts" in this area. E.g., you can acquire the property, design the building, manage construction, etc. I think that your messaging would be more effective if you laid out your services as you would lay out food at a buffet table: showing each course (service) that a customer can purchase in the correct serving order (buffet tables start with appetizers, then move on to soup, then entrees, etc.) Your "buffet" would start with design concepts/goals, then land acquisition, then design, etc.

jrbiz, Apr 27, 2022 IP