1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First Full Carbon Fiber Electric Skateboard Launched?!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Iksxman, Oct 28, 2017.

Hi there, Hope y'all are well out there.

As many of you were trying to be pioneers at exploring the newly launched Electric Skateboard with Full Carbn Fiber, I decided to share with yu my latest experience of it, especially features I liked about it as it met the doors out of my expectations.

First, the one I have was stored and free-shipped from Indiegogo (You'll find the link to it in FB permalink I will share, not to be seen as a promoter of them ^^)

It's basically provided with 12k Carbon Fiber. This means it's equivalent to an Aeronautic grad Carbon Fiber, sounds already mind-blowing, innit?!

What's more, the aerodynamic design increases the speed and provides a very easy and ethereal movement, which I enjoyed it a lot.

For about the price, I have checked many different stores, but the one offering the most affordable price for me was at Indiegogo, as well as some exceptional free bonuses.

Well, a concise view here: https://www.facebook.com/Gadgets.Launch/posts/10155810693574555, but in a nutshell, Complete Thumbs UP!

All the best!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Iksxman, Oct 28, 2017 IP