1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling FirmWares.info - Jailbreaking - Supports all IOS Products - Models and Firmwares IOS 6 - 7.1

Discussion in 'Sites' started by UnderWaterPc, Jun 13, 2014.

Fully Functional IPhone Unlock Service Business comes with all Unlocking and Jailbreak methods built - in.

• Premium Domains Firmwares.info
    • domain, great keywords built in! automated works with affiliate programs
    • Unlock Method with huge profit margins!
    • Turnkey Business with Unlimited Potential!
    • Fastest Jail Breaking Method 6.0-7.0 included
    All Top Level Domains including (.Com, .Net, .Org, .Biz, .Us) and almost all Country Code Top-Level (ccTld's) Domains already registered.
    Premium Domain

• FirmWares.info has huge potential for targeted SEO for the terms:
    With the right SEO knowledge, this site could be top of google for popular terms like " FirmWares.info" the possibilities are more then ENDLESS

I have seen a lot of people out there selling Unlocking sites. Please don't get caught buying low quality sites from newbie. The look of the website is what makes the sales, when you get on a cheaply made site, your probably not thinking about spending money because I know I would not!

Make the investment with us to get a solid website with a professional design. When your potential clients visits your new site they will want to spend the design is one of the best around.

Iphone are one of the hottest mobile devices out right now, so why not earn with a niche that is already winning..

Does it unlock the latest iPhone firmware? Yes Does are all guides included ? Yes This turnkey website runs completely automatically. New members that pay when they signup will be directed to the Members Area with everything they need. You will not have to do anything to assist this process.

Unlocking are a high demand product, especially with Apple constantly releasing new updates and new models of phones, this web site will be alive for a long time profiting and growing each day.There are over 20,000 new IPhone activations each day! This is a one-time opportunity to buy a very strong business that you can easily run from any location in the world.

Profits are very high and will continue to grow. This site has been profitable since the launch! 3G-Unlock/4G-Unlocks are very high demand business, within the constantly growing iPhone niche. If your not familiar with this niche, it is a highly demanded product and is proven it to be very profitable.

How Does It Work:

• Customer Places Order - you can set the payment type yourself (moneybookers, PayPal, etc.)
    • Payment Received - after a payment is received, the customer will be redirected to the member area
    • Customer Access - the new customer will have access to all the downloads and tutorials needed to jailbreak their product.
    • This process is completed without you ever having to intervene, Firmwares.info completely automatic.

One of the best things about this system is the setup. It's already done, everything you need is there. The big stuff is already there, someone without any technical knowledge can become a wiz in a couple days! The website does all the work, all you need to do is add your payment ID, I can help with this. The user interface is great, simple and clear to navigate. It doesn't get any better than that!The site is built in HTML, so it's very search engine friendly and solid to work with. It can be edited using free HTML editing software. I can help with updates/editing.Pricing Breakdown:
    • Standard Plan: Cost: $0/each - Sale: $19.99/each - Profit: $19.99/each
    Obviously, the prices can be adjusted to fit your own program. Plus, you can always add products/upgrades to generate extra income.

• Additional List of Jailbreak Apps (free to you) - charge client $20 each
    • Additional Scripts for Computer (free to you) - charge client $25 each
    Key features of the website:
    HTML + Great Niche = Solid Income!
    Professional Design + Stunning Graphics (all included - JailBreak Methods are included

30-days of solid support - Live Chat Available
    Premium Domain

What does the Winner
    • Premium Domain FirmWares.info
    • Free push to your Godaddy account
    • All files and Professional Graphics
    • Custom Logo
    We are looking for the right owner plus the right amount

UnderWaterPc, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  2. techalam

techalam Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Short and Keyword rich domain. Good luck pal :)

techalam, Jun 14, 2014 IP
    UnderWaterPc likes this.
  3. redlandgames

redlandgames Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    82.4% - 14
    Hi will the software be updated to run with future operating systems? thanks

redlandgames, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  4. UnderWaterPc

UnderWaterPc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    87.8% - 72
    Yes the site supports the current operating system as well as old models which means everything can be updated from this one site

All Future updates will be provided by me

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    UnderWaterPc, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  5. alex00

alex00 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i purchased from this seller jailbreakingiphone dot info this seller selling same sites duplicates just change domain and not really providing support and what users get free jailbreak software evasi0n..etc nothing worth purchasing, sry but cant give good feedback

alex00, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  6. UnderWaterPc

UnderWaterPc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    87.8% - 72
    Purchase site from seller
    I purchased website from seller a few months back and seller still provides support to this day. Website is still earning $450 per as well as 96% organic traffic. I consult with Underwaterpc regularly about different things going on with my websites which in turn made me and my company mid range $xx, xxx. Part buyers make it bad for real sellers. Anyway pal keep up the good work digital point need sellers like you, see why you don't list more sites and domains here.

Thanks

UnderWaterPc, Jun 14, 2014 IP