1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Firefox no longer shows my ads

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by john8765, Jan 30, 2011.

Suddenly today Firefox has stopped showing my ads. They work fine in Chrome and Explorer but not Firefox. I have checked other sites with Firefox and some are displayed but I don't think all are. I have not changed any settings and javascript is enabled.
    Here is a page from my site- http://www.best-video-clips-ever.com/beauty/makeup.html . Please could some one using Firefox tell me if the ads are appearing and does anyone know why I suddenly don't see them any more.
    Thanks.

john8765, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  2. unk

unk Peon

Best Answers:
    I can see your ads in both Chrome and Firefox. There is no problem at all :O

unk, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  3. Tanya Roberts

Tanya Roberts Active Member

Best Answers:
    might be adblocker.

or you r Advertising you page? :p

Tanya Roberts, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  4. meshantha

meshantha Peon

Best Answers:
    have you installed a new addon recently?? or try uninstalling recently installed addons..

meshantha, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  5. john8765

john8765 Peon

Best Answers:
    No Tanya I am not or I wouldn't have specifically mention Firefox or directed you to a single page of limited interest. I don't have adblock.
    Thanks unk, at least it seems restricted to my computer. I always hated ads until I joined Adsense. Now I am annoyed I can't see them.
    I haven't installed anything messhantha and I checked plug-ins and settings.

john8765, Jan 30, 2011 IP