1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Firefox/IE Viewing problems

Discussion in 'CSS' started by jordan8201, Dec 2, 2005.

I am trying to create a new layout for my page, but the formatting is quite different in Firefox and IE, and I do not want to go too far w/o getting this figured out. The borders and margins are much different. What causes this? IE is even missing a button.I have tried everything I can think of in getting the horizontal menu positioned correctly both in Firefox and IE. I tried both inside and outside of cells, and I even tried absolute positioning for the DIV. I do not know what else to do. The menu is even slightly larger in Firefox. Why can’t I get IE to look like Firefox? It doesn’t make sense that IE will not look the way I think it should.

The URL is www.mzbc.com/test.htm

Also, I can’t seem to get rid of the space below the horizontal menu.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Jedidiah

jordan8201, Dec 2, 2005 IP
  2. execute

execute Peon

Best Answers:
    keep playing around with HTML and CSS, sometimes its a stupid bug. Like i couldn't align tables once with IE but did in FF, but then i found out i needed like a width attribute in one of the tables and it worked, it was really wierd.

execute, Dec 2, 2005 IP