1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Firefox Bookmarklet or Extension

Discussion in 'Programming' started by mystikmedia, Aug 13, 2005.

Does anyone know of a Firefox bookmarklet or extension that when clicked will change a masked (password) text field into a standard (visible) field? I don't need it to reveal passwords already there. I just want to be able to see what I am typing. I know there's a tweak you can use that will make these fields always visible, but that will not work for me because it conflicts with another tool I use for other cases. That's why it would need to be a toolbar button or such so that I can activate it when I need it.

mystikmedia, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  2. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought I saw an extension like that around in the extensions section, but my memory is hazy. I do use many fun extensions for Firefox.

Kaabi, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  3. mystikmedia

mystikmedia Jedi Master

Best Answers:
    There's an extension that makes them always visible, but then AI RoboForm does not work. I want to use AI RoboForm for site logins, but this extension I mentioned for site submissions.

mystikmedia, Aug 14, 2005 IP